yoonkook

(A/n: BC feels)

Jungkook yawns, alerting the second eldest of his presence in their near empty kitchen. Yoongi turns, leaning against the counter and opening his arms for the sleepy boy. Jungkook gladly rests his whole body against Yoongis, burring his cold nose in the elders warm neck. Jungkook mumbles something barely audible, but Yoongi manages to catch it: "where are the others?"

"Already at the studio," Yoongi answers, leaning back to open to microwave that had been heating up his food. Jungkook sniffed, then as if on instinct, his stomach growled, causing the boy to flush in embarrassment. Yoongi snorted and shoved the food at Jungkook, who in turn started to protest, but Yoongi cut him off with a small peck on the cheek, "there's this thing called sharing," he started, kissing Jungkooks other cheek, "and its a really great thing to do after a fling that no one knows what to do about."

Yoongi was talking about what the two boys had done last night, which had meant the other members had woken him up to question him as to why Jungkook was naked in his bed with him. All of the members had to have done something at least a little bit sexual with each other, like an occasional blow job for stress relief. But what he and Jungkook had done last night, crossed a line none of them had before.

Jungkook just grinned at him in response, following the elder back into his room. Yoongi was first to lay down, then Jungkook situated himself next to the elder, most of his body sprawled out across him. Yoongi then told him about having to explain to the others so Jungkook wasn't just left in the dark, then the two just switched to watching Netflix on Yoongis lap top, Jungkook cuddled into Yoongis side for warmth, and just the pure happiness of cuddling with otherwise stone cold Min Yoongi.

~

"Hyyyung!" Yoongi glanced over his shoulder at the sound of Jungkooks familiar voice, and was rewarded with a face full of the boy as he smashed himself on top of yoongi. "Ah, god kook, why!" Yoongi says hollowly, but Jungkook can hear the fondness in his voice. Jungkook leans down to brush their noses together, then shifts so he's more comfortable, laying down to place his face on Yoongis chest. "Tae and Chim hyungs were being mean," he fake whined. Yoongi sighed, "what did you do this time, kook?"

Jungkook pouted, "I didn't do nothing!" He said. Yoongi shook his head, "don't use that voice with me," he said. Jungkook visibly gulped, knowing it was best to do as told. "I... Might've played a prank... Or two." Yoongi half smiled, "that's my boy. Now, tell me what you did, and we can go fix it later. Right now, its cuddle time."

~

Short+crappy+badly written, ik. But I had yoonkook feels, so yeah. I promise I better chap is on its way!!