Taejinkook pt.2

Part two of a taejinkook a couple chaps back.
I decided to just do a long ass part two instead of a book. Hope that's good w/ y'all. Okay, now to the good shit.

'"H-hyung, come live with us... Please, we love you.'
'I...'"

"...yes. Yes! Yes of course!"

~~

Four months have passed since Jin has said those words. It had been a bumpy road, moving out, then into the new apartment in town, adjusting to a relationship with two spazmatic devils, getting a job in town, and being able to afford everything. Jungkooks birthday was coming up soon, so he and Taehyung had been planning something. Something big. Jungkook was turning twenty, after all. The first part was luring the youngest out to a club instead of doing their norm, sitting on the couch watching TV curled up with each other.

September first, Jungkook had pretty much forgotten his own birthday, as he dragged himself home from the train station, tired from his long day of work. He opened the apartment door, calling out to his boyfriends that he was home. Jin came skittering around the corner, slamming into Jungkook and hugging him. "Aish Hyung! Hello to you to!" Jungkook laughed, hugging his over energetic Hyung. Jin leaned back, and that's when he noticed the suit. He raised his eyebrow at Jin. "Forget your own birthday?" Jin asked. "Oh, that's today? Huh," Jungkook commented, trying to walk past him. "Kooookie!" Jin whined, making the younger glance back. "Tae and I planned something. He's already there, I'm supposed to get you dressed and bring you there." Jungkook grimaced, "Hyung, I'm tired, can't we just-"

"Nope, we already paid let's go." Jungkook groaned, following his Hyung into the threes bedroom. A suit was set out, shoes, socks and underwear with it. Jin raised his eyebrows expectedly. Jungkook sighed, peeling off his work clothes. Jin kissed his shoulder, telling the younger he would be right back. Jungkook pulled the suit on, marveling at the softness. He sat down, pulling on the sock and shoes, doing up the laces. Jin walked in, smiling at his younger boyfriend. He kissed Jungkooks hair, running his fingers thought the slightly tangled locks afterwards. Jungkook looked up at him, "how the heck did we afford this suit?" Jin smirked. "That's a secret for me and tae. Now c'mon, I'm gonna do your hair and makeup." Jungkook got up, Jin smacking his ass as he walked by.

The younger sat down at their vanity, and Jin immediately picked up the curling iron, switching it on. He set it down, waiting for it to heat up. In the meantime, he grabbed the make up, lifting up Jungkooks hair and looking at him through the mirror. "Hmm. What do you think? Eyeliner? Contour for sure, yeah?" Jungkook shrugged, watching the older in the mirror. "Kay, tilt your head towards me," Jin grabbed his chin gently, rubbing primer on his face, along with moisturizer.

It took a bit, but now Jungkook sat on the vanity chair, hair done with a gentle swoop in the front, light eyeliner and sharp contour. Jin smiled proudly, then swept Jungkook out the door, ushering him to the car. They drove for a bit, then Jin turned onto a road Jungkook didn't recognize. They parked soon afterwards, and Jin pulled Jungkook out, leading him down a couple streets and up to a building. It had a patio, with rainbow streamers and lights spreading across it, music thumping out of the building.

"Is this a... Gay club?" Jin shrugged, "maybe," Jungkook punched his shoulder, then grabbed his hand. They walked up the steps, going through the open door. Taehyung ran up, dragging both of them to a dance floor with stripper poles and music so loud the floor was rattling. Jungkook grinned, making Taehyung laugh and poke his cheek, "enjoying yourself finally, baby?" Jungkook nodded, his body starting to follow the beat. Jin hugged him from behind, swaying his body the same way Jungkook was. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkooks neck, feeling Jungkooks arms wrap around his waist in return.