Yoonminseok

Three a.m. confessions

He whimpered, bringing his fingers away from the fresh wound, dark red blood dripping from his fingers. They had done it again. Punishing him for no reason and only pleasuring each other, practically ignoring him, only wanting his pain. He was getting fed up. This was torture. Actual torture. He stood up, his whole body trembling. He limped closer to the sink, not looking in the mirror as he pulled it open.

They were out of large band aids. Which meant he would have to ace bandage the fresh whip marks. They had never made him bleed before. And two weeks ago, they hadn't ever even whipped him. None of them had done it to any of them. They had always been kinky, but they were careful, and gentle. He hated this new side of them.

He wiped at the particularly huge gash across his chest, wincing as the cut medicine entered the slash mark. He picked up the bandage and started wrapping tentatively, making sure to reach the ones on his back too. When he finished, he stumbled to the bathroom door, pushing it open and limping down the hallway. He opened the bedroom door, and walking to the dresser. He pulled open drawers and pulled out some of his own clothes, making sure none of what he was wearing was theirs.

When he was dressed, a shirt and joggers, he pulled out his suit case and threw the rest of his clothes in it. He zipped it, wincing as the slashes across his back starting stinging again. He stood up, tugging the rolling suit case behind him. He walked out to the living room, looking for them. He sighed, then coughed to get their attention. Yoongi was on top Jimin, kissing him fiercely.

Jimin had one hand tangled in Yoongis hair, the other up his shirt. Not an hour after and those two were about to fuck again. They hadn't heard him the first time, so he coughed again, and Yoongi whipped a hand up in a 'wait' motion. That was it. He grabbed a vase on a table next to the flat screen and threw it at the table angrily. "I've had enough!" He yelled, as it shattered and the two looked up at him with shocked expressions.

"Hoseok-"
"Shut up! You know what you two are doing to me is abuse?! Its fucking abuse! And I'm tired of this shit!" He screamed, waves of fury rolling off him. Yoongi got off Jimin, "Hoseok wait-"

"Fuck off. I hate you," he looked down at Jimin, "both of you. Stay out of my life, I don't want to see either of you ever again." His voice had gone dangerously low, and both of them just watched in shock as he grabbed his suitcase handle and walked out of the apartment, stopping to get his leather jacket. He slammed the door after him for effect.

~~

Knock knock knock

Hoseok looked up from his phone, to the door of his apartment. It was almost nine at night, why would there be someone there? He got up and limped over, leaving the chain latch on as he opened the door just slightly. "Hyung!" Hoseok slammed the door shut.
Jimin. Why?

He rolled his eyes and walked away.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Hoseok please!" Yoongi. He huffed in annoyance. They probably left something at his apartment and they were only here to get it back. Take, take, take. Hoseok glanced at the door one more time before he limped off to shower.

~

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

They were persistent, that was for sure. He hated this. He couldn't go to sleep knowing they were still out there. After everything they've done to him, he was still worried. He hated himself for worrying about them when he knew they never did about him.
He rolled over and sighed when he spotted the time. 2:43 a.m.
He groaned, heaving himself up.