Taoris

"Almost there sir."

Taos head snaps around from previously staring out of the window of the moving car. He nodded faintly. He had asked for this, but he was unsure now. Visiting Kris. They had both left exo, after only being in for a couple years. The panda and the dragon had both pursued solo careers. It had been awhile since they had seen each other, ever since they both left... And they broke up.
They had only dated for a mere year and half. To some people, that had been a lengthy relationship, but for Tao, it was short. He missed Yifan, way more than he should. He had tried in previous years, tried so hard to move on, but he just couldn't.

Tao had heard recently that Kris had gotten into some trouble with an ex girlfriend, resulting in a whole case about it. He was happy, but mad, at the same time Yifan had moved on.

"Were here Sir," his chauffers voice startled him again and Tao nodded. He stepped out of the car after thanking his driver and looked up at the huge mansion. He gulped. Tao walked warily up to the gate and pressed the buzzer. A woman's voice sounded on the other end, asking for identification.

"Huang Zitao, here to visit Yifan," he stated shakily.

'Ah we've been expecting you. Welcome sir'

The gate slid open suddenly, startling poor Tao. He put a hand over his heart and told himself to breathe. He finally started walking forward and when he got to the door it opened smoothly by a maid. She bowed and he bowed back. He removed his shoes respectively and then followed a different maid who beckoned him.

She showed him to a room and bowed herself out. Tao turned and flinched when he spotted Kris on the couch. He stood up, mouth agape a little. The dragon walked towards the panda slowly. Taos eyes filled with tears unconsciously. He had always hated the fact he got so emotional, so quickly. All of a sudden Yifan rushed at Tao and he let out a squeak of emotion as he dropped his coat and ran at Kris as well.

They smashed together, arms finding familiar places to latch on to. Tao buried his face in the older boys shoulder, clinging onto his shirt.

"Y-your h-hair... Its gone" Tao mumbled emotionally, running his hand over the prickly surface.

"Getting rid of image." Kris muttered shyly, taking Taos hand and tracing circles on his palm. Tao kept his face in Yifans shoulder, as the two rocked back and forth hugging each other.

"I- I didn't know it was possible to miss someone this much." Kris mumbled.

"Me either" Tao breathed, pressing their foreheads together. They stared into each others eyes, neither of them feeling uncomfortable with just looking at each other. Tao finally broke the silence, "h-how are you?"

"To be honest, not my best." The taller mumbled, nudging Taos check with his nose. Tao let out a small giggle at the touch. Kris dragged him over to the couch, finally breaking the touch. They sat on the couch criss cross, facing each other.

"How about you Tao, how are you?" Tao sniffled and laughed when Kris laughed at him.

"I... Could be better" he mumbled.

"I see.... How are, the other guys?"

"Last time I saw them, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are for sure together, it was iffy before. Which reminds me!" He stopped and jumped off the couch and ran to his coat. He came back and handed the letter to a confused Kris.

"An invite to Jongin and Kyungsoos wedding, in america." He stated, sitting back down. Kris nodded and set the letter on the table. He turned back to Tao and looked at him for a split second before pulling him into his lap. Tao let out a surprised squeak but curled up after.