yoonseok

Fright

Hosoek squeezed his eyes shut, his fingers closing tighter around Yoongis arm. "Do we seriously have to watch this?" He whined, shoving his face in his friends shoulder. "Yes! Cmon its not that bad-" Hoseok cut him off with another whine. "Dude seriously?" Yoongi asked, trying to pry Hoseok off him. Hoseok made a muffled noise, and having known him long enough, Yoongi understood his friend was close to tears.

He got up, switching off the DVD player, the went back to the couch, hesitantly wrapping his arm around his younger friend. Hoseok yelped, recoiling at first then clinging onto Yoongis sweatshirt. "It wasn't even one if the worse episodes..."
"Shut up and cuddle me, dumb ass," Yoongi laughed at Hoseoks muffled comment, pulling the younger into his lap who let out a surprised sound.

The boys had been friends since Hoseok moved there in elementary school, and Yoongi was the only one to befriend the strange new kid. Their friend ship had always been a cuddly one, both metaphorically and figuratively. But now, as seniors, Hoseok noticed Yoongi was getting a little weird about touching him. Hoseok didn't mind, he respected Yoongis decisions. But he did miss the Yoongi that would curl up in his lap and fall asleep every time they had a sleep over.

That's what they were doing now, a sleepover to celebrate making it through finals, weather they passed or not. Yoongi had somehow talked the younger boy into watching one and a half episodes of Stranger Things, and halfway through episode two was were they were now, Yoongi regretting making Hoseok watch it because he knew Hoseok would be scared the rest of the week.

"Hey... Why don't we make something to eat to take it off your mind?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok whined something into the elders sweatshirt, and Yoongi rolled his eyes, "can't hear you." Hoseok lifted his head, pouting slightly, "do we have to?"
"We can order something...?" Yoongi offered.
"Yes please," the orange haired whispered. Yoongi smiled at his friend, brushing back the boys bangs.

~

"Yoongi Hyung?" Hoseok whispered, his voice trembling with fright. He heard the ruffling of sheets, then soft padding of bare feet. Hoseok rolled on his side from his position on the floor where he usually slept. "What's up?"
"C-can we turn a light on?" Hoseok asked, a bit embarrassed.
"Oh yeah! Of course, sorry Hobi..." Yoongi hoped up and stumbled around in the slightly moon lit room, digging for a night light.

He finally found one in a junk drawer and plugged it in, switching it on. Light seamed to leap out of it like a cat would a box, splaying stars across Yoongis roof. The elder boy went back and lied down with Hoseok, pulling the boy on top of him. Hoseok curled up without another word, watching the stars.

"Do you know the names?" Yoongi whispered, gesturing to his ceiling. He felt Hoseok shake his head and he smiled. "Well that's the big dipper over there, and that's Orion's belt right above us..." Hoseok was already falling asleep to the low rasp of Yoongis voice. "Hobi?" Yoongi whispered a few minutes later. Hoseok hummed in response, a little irritated because he had almost been asleep. "I... I love you."

"Love you too buddy," Hoseok mumbled. "N-no... Like, I love love you." Hoseok opened his eyes and sat up. Yoongi wandered for a split second if the younger could hear his heart beating like a drum. "Hyung?" Hoseok whispered in confusion. "I-i... Never mind its stupid-"
"No, no no! I'm just... Since when?"

Yoongi sat up too, so Hoseok was straddling his legs. "Since like, forever, I dunno. I told you it was stupid-" Hoseok cut him off again, this time with a kiss. Yoongi was sitting there in shock, eyes wide. Hoseoks were closed, his mouth moving against Yoongis still one. Yoongi finally kissed back, closing his eyes and tangling his fingers in Hoseoks hair. The kiss broke so Hoseok whispered, "I love you too, dumb ass."

~~

Yoonseok is too fricken cute