Yoonmin

Yoongis leg jiggled nervously as the end of their performance draws near. The fans were screaming incredibly loud, he heard his name many times throughout their cries for attention. He smiled hugely for them, excited for what he was about to do. He glanced at Namjoon, who nodded at him. Yoongi smiled confidently then raised his mic again. The fans cheered loudly, although unsure of what they were cheering for.

"Annyoung... Can I have your attention please?" He waited for a moment until the cheers died down into a monotone low buzz. He looked over the crowd, trying to see all the sections. He couldn't make out individual faces but he saw signs held up for them, several sporting his own name. "A.R.M.Y's, I have an announcement to make..." He looked to five of the members, who all knew what he had planned. "Jimin, if you could join me please."

Quickly Yoongi glanced back at Namjoon again who motioned to the crew off stage. They gave the orders to camera men, and the several recording devices swooped in to focus on Yoongi, center stage.

He looked to his boyfriend who started walked towards him looking confused. The other members backed off a little, watching with excitement. The fans cheered uncertainly again, probably just excited to see Jimin. Yoongi spaced himself beside Jimin, looking at his boyfriend, but body still mildly faced towards the crowd. "First of all, A.R.M.Y, Jimin is my boyfriend, we have been together ever since around our debut..."

The crowd let out a huge gasp, with hoots,hollers, and cheers mixed in. Jimin looked extremely confused now, trying to ask Yoongi what he was doing. "Second..." Yoongi turned his full attention to the utterly confused boy. He reached into his pocket, pulling out something most of the crowd couldn't see, but Jimin caught a glance of. The black haired boy let out an excited squeal and watched in amazement as his boyfriend dropped to one knee. Yoongi reached out and took Jimins rather shaky hand, the touch mildly calming him.

By now the fans were going nuts and Yoongi turned slightly to calm them. He turned back to Jimin and raised his mic. "Park Jimin, my love, I knew from the beginning of Bangtan I loved you. So many things have happened throughout our relationship, but nothing has ever separated us, and hopefully never will. So to tie us together, for what I hope will be forever, will you marry me?"

Jimin shrieked with joy and hurtled at Yoongi, falling into his arms and screaming at the top of his lungs 'yes' repeatedly. Yoongi stood up, Jimin in his arms, fans screaming and even crying now, and spun his boyfriend, well, fiancé around. The other members ran forward and it turned out to be a giant group hug of completely grown men screaming their heads of in front of their also screaming fans.

The hug fest finally separated a little, and Yoongi checked to see that the live-filming cameras were on them, before kissing Jimin on the lips sweetly. "Did you plan this?!" Jimin screamed in his ear. Yoongi grinned as he nodded and they kissed again. The couple broke and Jimin threw his arms around Yoongis neck, and, still having to scream, told Yoongi, "I love you!"

"I love you too," Yoongi said, kissing Jimins temple setting of another ear splitting scream from the fans.

~~

I'm not crying YoURe CRyIng ShUt uP.

Also thank you for over seven k reads on this trashy shit!! *wipes tears* I love you all so much! Please stay healthy and well, hawating!!! -has no idea if he spelled that right...-
Okay bye see you in other books or in new chaps of this later on😀