Yoonmin

Kookie and kitties. Yas.

"Two weeks? Are you fucking kidding me Jimin?!" Yoongi yelled, grabbing his bleached blonde hair as he paced.
(This is dope era)
Jimin flinched, knowing his boyfriend was mad.

"Yoongi, babe I'm sorry-"

"I-i won't be able to sleep! I wont-" Jimin silenced him with a hug around his neck.

"I know. Baby I'm sorry. I wouldn't do this if it was my choice but its not. I won't be able to sleep either, I know." He whispered, stroking Yoongis face soothingly. Yoongi relaxed a little and hugged Jimin back.

~~

Two days later and Yoongi was helping Jimin pack, when he got an idea. He told Jimin he would be right back and ran to his room, coming back with his treasured neck pillow. He handed it to the red haired boy, who grinned. He jumped up and kissed Yoongi.

There was a knock on the door and Jungkook entered. "Hyung you ready? The cars here for you- oh hey Yoongi Hyung, what are you doing in here?"

"Oh- I'm just- lending Jimin my neck pillow for the travel," he said nonchalantly, fake waving Jimin good bye, and stepping out of the room. He leaned against the wall, hoping the seagull fetus didn't suspect them. A few minutes later the youngest left and Yoongi ducked back in.

He back hugged Jimin and the boy squeaked in surprise. "AH, Yoongi...god you scared me," Jimin hissed, shifting around so he could hug Yoongi back. Yoongi hugged him tighter and sniffed, holding back tears.

"I know Hyung..." Jimin said sadly, rubbing his back.

There was another knock on the door and Jins voice sounded through it.

"Jimin ah you ready to go?" He asked through the door.

"Yeah just a sec!" Jimin called back, running around and throwing last minute stuff in and sitting on the suit case to close it. He pecked Yoongis cheek while the door was still closed, then swung the door open and rolled his luggage out.

Jin looked surprised as well to see Yoongi follow Jimin out be he said he was just helping pack. They went out in front of the dorm where the three youngest were loading up their luggage. Taehyung ran back to Hoseok after throwing in his stuff and embraced his boyfriend, both of them starting to cry.

"I don't want to go!" Yoongi heard Taehyung cry. Hoseok smiled sadly at his boyfriend, cradling him and whispering things Yoongi couldn't make out.

He glanced at Jimin and regretted it, he was starring back. Yoongi felt tears coming and cursed under his breath. He decided to hug Jimin, just like a Hyung hug, a normal hug. As he was he whispered, "I love you," and Jimin had to bite down hard on his lips so he wouldn't cry.

Yoongi stood back and watched as the love of his life climbed into a van to take him away for two weeks. It wouldn't seem like that much time to some people, but for Yoongi, it was like he would never see Jimin again.

~~

Yoongi was unbelievably tired, and hungry. He refused to eat since Jimin was gone, and he was just unable to sleep. He hadn't slept in over seventy two hours and he was completely exhausted. He dragged himself out of his room and to the kitchen, where Hoseok was rummaging in the fridge.

"What are you doing up so late?" Yoongi asked, glancing at the clock, indeed it was four in the morning. Hoseok snapped up, an apple falling from his mouth.

"Same goes to you Yoongs... Damn you look horrible, what the hell happened?"

Yoongi sighed and sat down at the table. Hoseok came over after closing the fridge with his foot. "Chips?" He offered Yoongi a bag. Yoongi wrinkled his nose and refused. Hoseok shrugged and sat down across him. "So what's up? Why aren't you sleeping?"