Bangtan

Truth or dare

"Okay, so!" Yoongi began, beckoning his friends. The six others scooted closer on the carpeted floor of Jimins room. "I made up a game," Yoongi continued, smirking. All seven of them were slightly tipsy, and enjoying the fact that Jimins parents were gone on a business trip. "Its like truth or dare, only, with spin the bottle mixed in." The youngest two ooh'ed, having never been allowed to drink before with their older friends.

"So," the second oldest continued, picking up and empty bottle and setting it in the middle of their circle, "one of us will spin, and the person that it lands on, and that its pointing to on the other end, will have to do the dare together, get me?" A couple of them nodded. "So like this," Yoongi hit the end of the glass bottle, making it spin clockwise. One end landed on Namjoon, the other on Seokjin.

"The person that spun gets to say the dare. Oh! That's the other reason its different from truth or dare, there's no choice of 'truth' only dares. So, Namjoon, Jin, I dare Namjoon to make Jin moan. No limits either-" Yoongi was cut of buy Jin, "are you freaking serious Yoongi? I- I can't-!"

"Yes I am serious, Hyung, there's the closet, now go." Namjoon shrugged, not really thinking much if it, and walked to the closet. He turned around, raising his eyebrows at Jin. Jin scoffed, looking back at Yoongi, who gestured for him to go. Jin looked over at Taehyung, who shrugged. He sighed, standing up and walking to Namjoon, avoiding his gaze. Namjoon opened the closet door and Jin walked in first. Namjoon looked back at the group, winking.

"We're supposed to wait until they come back but..." Yoongi spun the empty bottle again, it landed on Taehyung and Hoseok. "I dare you two to record the sounds Jin Hyung makes," Yoongi said, smirking evilly. The two troublemakers grinned at each other and pulled out their phones, crawling to the closet. Jimin followed, and Yoongi after him. The youngest seamed unconcerned, he stayed behind in his original spot. The four hovered by the door, listening.

"Are you sure- oh, ahh..." Yoongi had to stuff his face into the back of Taehyungs sweatshirt to keep his laughter inaudible. Jimin did the same into Hoseoks T-shirt. The two in front started recording, as Jin continued to get louder. Jungkook started to get too curious so he crawled over, leaning on Yoongi so he could listen too.

They waited, hearing Jins little gasps and moans, snickering silently. After a while, they heard shuffling inside the closet, and they panicked, all running back to their places in the circle. "Took ya long enough," Yoongi drawled, on seeing the first glimpse of Jin walking out. His whole face went red, to go along with the forming hickeys scattered all over his neck and collarbones. Namjoon followed, grinning ear to ear.

The two sat down, and the five others only had to glance at each other before they all burst out laughing. "What?!" Jin demanded, fuming. "H-hoseok? Care to share?" Yoongi giggled. Hoseok pulled out his phone and played the recording. Two seconds in was all it took until Jin was on top of Yoongi, hitting him and screaming at him. Namjoon quickly pulled off the angry boy, who made an 'I'm watching you' gesture.

Jin angrily spun the glass bottle, watching dubiously as it landed on Yoongi and Jimin. He smirked, "Yoongi, I dare you to give Jimin a hickey." Jimin shot Jin a glare but Yoongi only looked confused. "That's not really anything major..."
"It us for Jiminie here, who hasn't even had his first ki-"
"Hyung!" Jimin whined, slapping Jins arm.
Yoongi smirked. "Awe, poor innocent Jiminie-"
"I will not hesitate to chop your dick off in your sleep," Jimin threatened coldly. "Awe, someone's feisty, I like-" Jimin slammed his hand over Yoongis mouth, dragging him to the closet.

"Awe look, were in the closet Jimin, just like your sexuali-"
"Shut up so we can get this over with."
"Fine with me," Yoongi said, a little put out but defiantly not discouraged. He straddled Jimin, who was trying not to let his increasing heart rate give him away.

"You sure you're okay with this?" Yoongi asks.
"Since when do you care?" Jimin snapped. Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "I think someone needs to be taught his place, hm?" Yoongi answered before dropping his head to Jimins jawline, immediately attaching his lips to the soft flesh. Taken aback, Jimin let out a small gasp, his hands instinctively going to Yoongis chest.

"Hm, I think I'm right-"
"Shut up!" Jimin whined, his eyes begging for more. Yoongi smiled again, trailing his tongue from Jimins collarbone to his jawline, earning a sinful moan. Jimin arched his back, tilting his head back, as his hands grasped desperately at Yoongis shoulders.

Yoongi switched to Jimins other side, kissing up his neck and ending right under his left ear, staying at that spot. "H-hyung," Jimin shivered. "Call me Yoongi," he responds lowly, biting Jimins earlobe. "Y-yoo- I-i, I cant-"
"Its just like you normally say, just don't add Hyung," Yoongi breathed, making Jimin shiver again. "Ah, please hyu- Yoongi..."

"There you go baby boy," Yoongi said. Jimins eyes fluttered making Yoongi curious, "ah, you like that? Baby boy, you little slut." Jimin groaned, arching his back again. "Say it again."
"Y-yoongi."
"Mm, its sounds so good on your lips," the older whispered, letting his hands travel up Jimins sculpted frame.

"Yoongi, k-kiss me. Please..."
"As you wish baby," Yoongi smirked, letting his lips crash onto Jimins. Jimin kissed back feverishly, his hands sliding into Yoongis hair where he grabbed two handfuls, moaning into the heated kiss. Yoongi forced Jimins mouth open with his own, pushing his tongue in. Their kiss battled for dominance but Jimin soon gave in when Yoongi bit his lip.

Yoongi disconnected the open mouthed kiss and once again dipped down to Jimins sensitive neck, biting his Adams apple. Jimin tightened his grip in Yoongis hair, slowly moaning his name. The elder finally began to suck a hickey into Jimins golden flesh, much to Jimins pleasure. "Such a dirty boy, aren't you?" Yoongi hissed into Jimins neck, trailing his tongue down to a lower spot, a dip above Jimins collarbone.

"Y-yes Yoongi," Jimin mumbled, letting one hand fall back down to Yoongis waist, the other tightening in Yoongis hair. The older bit down on Jimins protruding bone, enjoying the soft sounds from the boy below him. Both boys jumped at a knock on the door, then Jungkooks voice,

"H-hyungs? Are you done yet, you've been in there a long time..." The youngest boy said through the door. "Be right out," Yoongi said, turning back to the panting boy under him. "Do you want me to finish this latter, baby boy?" He whispered in Jimins ear. "Y-yes please Yoongi."

"Thataboy." Yoongi climbed off, helping Jimin up. He opened the closet door, leading Jimin out. They earned hoots and hollers, seeing the twos messy appearances. They sat down in their original spots, Yoongi winking at the flustered silver haired boy.
"Well? Let's see it then," Jin pushed. Jimin blinked once, not comprehending. Then he muttered oh and pulled down the collar of his T-shirt. Jin whistled, smirking. Namjoon slammed Jimin on the back, making the whole group laugh.

"Okay, got another idea," Yoongi said, picking up the bottle and tossing it away. "I dare us all.... To have a seven way."

"Yoongi!" Jin shouted.

"What?! I'm serious."

~~

(A/n: republishing BC I had to edit)