Tae tae

(Okay first of all happy birthday Tae!!)

Jimins hands were shaking with excitement as he wished his dorm mate a good day. "See you later Tae!" He shouted after the brown haired boy, waving furiously. Taehyung waved back shyly, leaving the dorm afterwards. Jimin spun around so he was facing the kitchen, clapping his hands together. "Let's do this!" He attached his phone to their tiny radio, clicking his 'motivation' playlist. Nodding his head to the beat, he danced over to the fridge, pulling out eggs and milk.

All he could afford was a box cake mix, but it would have to do. "Oh, almost forgot!" Jimin exclaimed, pulling the take-n-bake pizza out of the fridge and setting it in the prebaked oven that he had set when Taehyung was still there, in the bathroom. Then he turned back to his cake mix, a determined smile on his face.

~~

Taehyung snickered, watching (through the window) his dorm mate run around in a flurry of flour and other such things, cursing and kicking things, rushing back and forth between what looked like a bowl of batter and the oven, having to shut off the oven at one point and fan the fire alarms because the oven had set them off. Covering his mouth with one hand, Taehyung admired the way Jimin stopped and took a breath, smiling to himself and starting over, calmer.

But it didn't last long, as he was frosting the crumbly cake, he started cussing again. "Shit! Fuck, oh my god, how the hell does Jin do this- fuck!" Taehyung bit his hand, tears coming to his eyes as he tried desperately not to laugh. He noticed Jimin finally giving up with the pizza, taking it out of the oven and throwing it on the counter, making an, 'I'm watching you,' gesture at it.

Taehyung sighed, knowing he should probably go help the younger. He knew Jimin had been planning this, he was way to obvious. So at the beginning of the day when the elder was not so smoothly hinting at Taehyung to go away for a bit, Taehyung made the excuse of going to the store. But really, he had pulled back the curtains just the slightest at four in the morning, so he could watch Jimin try to make a surprise party for him.

Standing up, the younger boy brushed off his jeans, opening the door as silently as he could. Creeping in, he squatted and waddled behind their couch, peeking out to see Jimin turning his back and bending over to get something from the fridge again. Taehyung didn't miss the chance to admire his dorm mates perfect ass, raising his eyebrows as he traced the bubbly shape.

Attention snapping back, he stood up silently, tip toeing faster so he was right behind Jimin. Jimin stood up, grumbling something under his breath as he closed the door. Then he noticed Taehyung standing right in front of him, and he screamed, stumbling backwards. "Oh my god Jimin-" Taehyung said, surprised he actually scared him. He rushed forward, reaching out for the older.

"I- you asshole- you're supposed to be at the store!" Taehyung grinned, "you're way to obvious Jiminie, I was right outside the whole time." Jimin frowned, sighing. He looked back at the lumpy purple cake, sadness clouding his eyes. "Hey-"  Taehyung took his chin, tilting it up, "its the thought that counts! So thank you, for trying. Now we can fix this together!" Jimins lips twitched up into a small smile, and Taehyung couldn't resist. He pulled the older boy into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Happy birthday Tae," Jimin whispered into the youngers shoulder, grasping the back of his jacket. "Thank you Hyung," Taehyung whispered back, honestly just wanting to kiss his stupid Hyung that he'd crushed on since the beginning of collage. So he did. He pulled back from the hug and crashed his lips onto Jimins, making him squeak in surprise.

But he kissed back, gratefully. He had been crushing on To for a long time too. The kiss broke and Jimin blushed harshly, looking down. Taehyung giggled, stroking Jimins face. "I like you... A lot." Taehyung said. "I like you a lot too," Jimin mumbled, blushing again. "Wanna... You know." Jimin giggled. "Have you seriously not asked someone out before?"