Jinkook

He wiped angrily at the hot liquid pouring out of his eyes, breath whipping out of him shakily. He needed Jin. He needed to see him. Jungkook pushed open the school doors, ignoring the secretary's weak attempt at calling him back. As he left the school grounds, his feet automatically carried him faster, his arms swinging at his sides, head down and tears continuing to flow no matter how many times he uselessly attempted to wipe them away. He knew the path to Jins house by heart, he didn't really need to consciously process where he was going.

He passed an alleyway, catcalls and whistles floating out of it. He snapped back to attention, speeding up, almost to a running pace. The people, whoever they were, didn't follow him, and before he knew it, he was at Jins door, hardly holding himself up. He knocked shakily, eyes going slightly fuzzy. "Jungkook? Baby what are you doing here- woah what happened?" Jin immediately grabbed the younger boys arm, dragging him into a tight hug. Jungkook whimpers, clutching the back of his boyfriends sweatshirt.

Jin closes the door behind them, hoisting Jungkook up so he was hanging off him like a koala. The twenty some year old sets down his eighteen year old partner on his kitchen counter, leaning back to look at Jungkooks face. He gently brushes his finger tips across Jungkooks bruised face, asking him again what happened. Jungkook manages to whimper out something about some older kids being mean to him, Jin slowly starting to pull away so he can get an ice pack.

Jungkook whines for him while his back is turned- retrieving the ice pack- and Jin rushes over quickly to the still sobbing boy. Jin embraces him tightly, stoking the back of his head as the younger burst out hysterically, scrambled words and muffled cries mixed in with his sobbing. "Ssh, ssh its okay baby..." The blonde boy says instinctively, gently pressing the cold ice pack to Jungkooks cheek. Jungkook slowly raises his own hand, lying it over Jins.

"H-hyung..." Jin uses his other hand to gently brush Jungkooks bangs away, "yes baby?"
"I-im cold," Jin almost laughed, but holds it in and picks up his smaller boyfriend instead, bringing him to his room. He sets Jungkook down gently, crawling next to him and pulling his blankets over them. Jungkook crawls on top of him weekly, lying down with a childish huff. Jin pulls his blankets up a bit more, so they're covering Jungkooks neck, and replaces his hand in his lovers hair.

"You know I could go talk to the principal about these kids-"
"No."
"No?" Jin echoes.
"No," Jungkook clarifies, sliding his slightly smaller hand into Jins bigger one. "Just let me enjoy this right now." Jin nods and kisses Jungkooks forehead. He stays silent afterwards, even though he had tons of questions.

'Aren't you supposed to be at school?'

He knew the answer to that.

The boys had been together ever since Jungkook was in junior high and Jin a third year in highschool. Many people would think of their relationship as being sick, but its all sweetness and consent. Never ever, has Jin pressured Jungkook to do something. Unless it was something like picking up his clothes. (Which he somehow manages to string out everywhere when he visits).

Jungkooks parents had died when he was very young, hardly a year old, and he had been raised in an orphanage. Jin had met him on his way home from highschool, the boy was stuck between a brick wall and an equally thick kid, the kid threatening him for money he didn't have. The first few years of their relationship, Jin was hesitant and jumpy, he would hardly touch Jungkook. After the younger boy had finally talked him through it, Jin got comfortable enough to hold his hand, hug him, give him small sweet kisses, things like that.

Still, Jin was hesitant. He doesn't want to hurt Jungkook, not in any way. Not like the kids at his school do, not verbally, emotionally, in any way. And that's why he continues to have faith in their relationship, even when other would doubt. He loves his Jungkook, there's no way around it.
And as Jungkook grunts slightly in his sleep, Jin knows he could never ask for more. Because Jungkook is all he needs.

~~

(A/n: awe so coote. I should be sleeping. I want my sowftie *pouts*)