Hunhan

Continuation of Taoris

"You at least should visit him lu." Kris said, poking Luhan.

"I know..."

"The reunion is in three days. Be there or we will kidnap you and make you be there, got it?" Tao teased, pointing a warning finger at Luhan.

Luhan giggled loudly. "But... They won't want to see me..."

"I thought so too for me but I saw Kyungsoo the other day and he said they're all excited to see all three of us."

Luhan nodded slowly.

"I'll be there."

~~

Luhan tugged on the sleeve of his blazer self consciously as he climbed out of the car.

"Luuu!!!" A voice shrieked, a blur Luhan identified as a human crashed into him. Luhan didn't know witch boy it was but he inhaled his sent and then he knew, grinning hugely.

"Yixing ah!" He said, hugging back, giggling slightly. Lay pulled back and inspected Luhans face, running his hands over the tallers cheeks. He smiled confidently, deeming Luhan healthy. He pulled the deer after him into the building, where they met Tao and Kris at the door. Tao winked at him and gestured for him to go first.

Luhan gulped but pushed the door open, Yixing on his tail, guiding him in.

"Luhan!" A chorus of voices shouted. Luhan shrieked( in a manly way of course... Not really,) as several other members bombarded him with hugs. The guys cleared out and Luhan quietly gasped as he saw,

"S- sehun..."

"Oh shit, every one out!" Minseok yelled, holding open the door. Ten guys left, leaving the split couple.

"Se-sehunie-" Luhan choked. Luhan stared at his ex, tears glistening in his eyes. Sehun had a mostly straight face but he to was trying to hold back tears. Luhan ran at the now crying maknae. Sehun stood completely still as Luhan slammed into him, going on tip toes to reach the tallers neck. Sehun couldn't hold back and burst out in full on tears and hugged Luhan back.

"I'm sorry- I'm sorry- I'm so sorry... I can't even begin to apologize-"

"Don't" Sehun mumbled, squeezing his eyes shut and hugging Luhan tighter.

Luhan sobbed and his breath hitched when Sehun grabbed his thighs, hoisting him up. Luhan shifted in Sehuns arms and the maknae stumbled back and leaned on the wall, Luhan supported in his shaky arms. Luhan wrapped his legs around Sehuns torso, burring his tear streaked face in the tallers neck.

"Whelp, okay, you guys need some time!" Xiumin said, poking his head in. "Do you want to, I dunno, go on a walk?" He said, stepping in a little more.

Luhan dropped off of Sehun, his hands sliding until they were placed on the youngers chest. Luhan looked up at the taller, who nodded quickly. Xiumin smiled brightly and shooed them out, saying, "go go, you need time."

Luhan took Sehuns hand wearily, and Sehun responded immediately, entwining their fingers, and squeezing the shorter boys hand. Luhan smiled faintly, amazed Sehun was willing so easily.

Luhan walked out of the building and led Sehun to a bench. Sehun sat down first and pulled Luhan into his lap, who squeaked in surprise, but settled in comfortably, sliding his legs sideways so he could rest his head on Sehuns shoulder.

"I-" Luhan started but Sehun sushed him.

"Let me enjoy this moment, before you leave"

"I'm not leaving you again, never. I won't , I can't, leave you."