Yoonmin

"...I- I don't know... Your name is Jimin right? Aren't you a second year? You're kinda young for me..."

"..."

"But I tell you what. In a couple years when Im in collage and you graduate, I'll come find you. Because you are right, I'm into guys. And you sure are a cutie."

~~

Years had passed since that conversation between Min Yoongi and Park Jimin. But Yoongi hadn't kept his word. Jimin still hoped Yoongi would show up someday, now that Jimin had graduated. But who would keep a dumb promise like that to a just a little kid confessing their love?

Jimin sighed and stood up. He changed into some reasonable clothes and waved to his roommate who flipped him off and kept digging in their fridge. Jimin rolled his eyes and grabbed his jacket and (rainbow themed) wallet. He walked to the bus station and waited for a bus, then rode the next one to the grocery store, his destination.

Jimin sighed again as he began looking down isles, picking out items he needed. He was reading a label and walking at the same time when he crashed into someone. That someone fell over with the force, dragging Jimin down with him.

"Ow! Shit, fuck!"

"Oh my god I'm so sorry are you oka-"

"Jimin?! Park Jimin?"

Jimin looked up.

Min Yoongi. Min Fucking Yoongi.

He scrambled off of the now silver haired boy.

"Y-you actually r-remmber m-me?!"

"Huh? Yeah of course! A promise is a promise Jimin! So why don't I take you out on a date, cutie?"

Jimin blushed and looked down at the scattered cans around him. Yoongi stood up and offered Jimin a hand. Jimin took it gingerly and Yoongi tugged him up, right into a kiss, trapping Jimin with his other arm. Jimin kissed back, holding onto Yoongis sweater. Yoongi finally broke their kiss but still held onto Jimin, their foreheads pressed together.

"I'm so glad I made that promise."

Jimin giggled and hugged Yoongi. Yoongi felt his heart swell and he hugged back tightly.

~~