yoonjinseok

Cheer u up

He shifted in his spot in the back of Jins car, still confused as to why his two roommates made him go on this mini trip with them. Truth be told, when they asked him if he wanted to go, he'd lied when he said he was free. He had tons upon tons of assignments to do, groceries to buy, countless things to clean in his room and his part of their share bathroom, but whatever god or gods there may be, knew he wasn't gonna do it either way.

He would have probably done today what he did every day, lay in bed pretending to sleep until one of the others 'woke him up' and hustled him to work on at least something. But now here he was, sprawled out on the back seat, a snapback over his face and all three of their jackets covering his body. He had shoved his ear buds in the first three minutes of the ride, and now he was blasting some obscure English indie band.

As his current song ended, which was the end of his playlist, which meant he had to change it. As he was switching it he heard a snippet of Jin and Hoseoks conversation, "-so don't worry. Its not like he'll be that way." Who? Yoongi wondered, deciding it wasn't his business though, he clicked on the next playlist. Releasing the volume had automatically turned down again, he couldn't help but hear something else as he turned it up, "-so I just worry that he's not gonna want to be with us, you know?"

A loud song started up and Yoongi closed his eyes, letting all his thoughts drift, including his roommates conversation. The next thing he knew, he was being gently shooken awake, and he jumped up, almost banging his head against Hoseoks. "Woah there! Just waking you up." Hoseok grinned at him and Yoongi managed a small smile. The younger of the two helped him out of the car, Yoongis head snapping around, a small gasp leaving his open mouth.

"H-how far did we drive?" He exclaimed, tearing his eyes away from the glimmering water, to have them meet with Jins deep brown ones. The eldest smiled sleepily, "six hours. This is Busan beach by the way." Yoongis mouth opened and closed twice, then he decided to just look back at the water. "Did I sleep the whole time?" He asked. "No, we woke you up once when we stopped to get shakes," he cut himself off with a short laugh, "there's still some on your shirt," he said, pointing to Yoongis chest. He looked down and saw, indeed, a splatter of shake on his shirt.

He looked back at the water and Jin chuckled, "I know you want to go play in it. Go ahead Yoongi, we're not stopping you." Yoongi looked black for a split second to flash a smile at jin, one that he'd only seen once before in their three years of knowing each other. Then he sprinted to the water, waving his arms widely as he ran right into the waves, one knocking him over. Jin was worried for a split second but then Yoongis head popped out and a gush of water shot out of his mouth as he coughed, then turned to run back in the water.

Hoseok planted a small kiss on Jins jawline then ran, shrieking, after Yoongi into the water. Jin shook his head, a slight blush adorning his cheeks, as he thought of the trouble he would have to go through later to get all of the sand and salty water out of Yoongi an Hoseoks clothes. They didn't even bother changing into the swim suits he brought for them...

Jin popped the trunk and dug through, pulling out the picnic basket, complete with a blanket. He smiled fondly at the two boys splashing at each other, then locked his car and proceeded down the sandy beach to set up. "H~hyuuuung~!!!" Hoseok called from the water, not noticing Yoongi creeping up behind him with an evil look on his face. Jin waved, then laughed as Yoongi tackled Hoseok, bringing him under water.

He shook his head again, pulling out all the food that he'd made the night before when Hoseok was distracting Yoongi. He then looked up when his name was called and grinned, seeing Hoseok chasing Yoongi towards him. He laughed, springing up and throwing his arms open for the black haired. Yoongi slammed into him, almost making him trip, but he managed to make his step back wards for balance into spinning a sopping wet Yoongi around. Hoseok grinned from his spot, water running down his bare torso, shirt abandoned long ago when he'd first been sprinting for the water.

Jin held open his other arm and Hoseok gladly joined the hug, making Jins formerly dry clothes even more wet. After he'd finally gotten the two situated for their meal and Yoongi was happily chomping away, Jin nodded to Hoseok who nodded back, setting down his bowl and clearing his throat. Yoongi looked up, mouth full of food. He chewed one more time then swallowed, setting down his bowl as well.

"S-so..." Hoseok started weakly, looking at Jin for help. "Yoongi," Jin said, reaching across the blanket to clasp his hand around Yoongis arm, "we- uh... Shit." He looked down, laughing slightly as Yoongi just smiled in confusion. "This isn't like... An intervention, but it.. Kinda... Is?" Hoseok nodded, scooting closer to hold Yoongis hand. Yoongi looked back and forth between them, clearly confused. "So, basically... We're worried. You've been locking yourself up in your room a lot, and not eating. We just... We've known each other for a long time now, yeah?" Yoongi nodded in response to Jins question.

"And you're just... Not being like yourself." Hoseok cleared his throat, causing both of the others to look over, "so, we decided to propose something that we've been wanting to ask you for what," he looks at Jin, "almost a year?" Jin nods, so Hoseok looks back at Yoongi, taking both of the elders hands into his. "Yoongi... We want you to be our boyfriend. Both of us. I know you know what polyamorous is, you still haven't figured out to delete your web history on our computer, have you?" Yoongi blushes, making Seokjin coo at him.

"So... What do you say?" Hoseok asks, voice gentle and full of hope. "I say hell yes."

~

"I knew you did stuff like this before but..." Jin trails off, running his fingers over the raised bumps on Yoongis skin in the form of scars. He shivers, not sure yet if he was regretting letting his boyfriends see them. It was about a week after the three had started dating, and Jin and Hoseok had come and asked him to see them. Now he lay sprawled out on Jins bed, his head in Jins lap and his feet in Hoseoks. He was naked other then his black boxers, and he was sure now he was regretting this.

But at the same time... He loved the way Jins fingers felt along his stomach. "I didn't know it was so much." Jin finishes finally, looking Yoongi in the eye. His emotions almost read pity but Yoongi knew better. Jin wasn't piting him, he was just worried about what his boyfriend had done in the past. There were scars spanning from just under his ribs to almost his knees, in all shapes and sizes from when he was just experimenting with a dull razor at thirteen to his particularly dangerous burns on his hips to mid thigh area.

He also had an assortment of marks on his arms, from about elbow to shoulder, so when he was actively doing it there he still had room to push up his sleeves so he didn't overheat. But he'd always preferred doing on his legs and torso, because that was what he hated most about himself. When Jin had asked if he could remember why he did it, he couldn't give a real answer. All he knew was that he had absolutely hated himself when he started, although he couldn't remember when that was. Around when he was thirteen, was what he could recall.

An from there, it turned into an obsession. An addiction. Every waking moment he was itching to go to some secluded space and rip off his clothes to tear open and burn away at the very skin he hated so much.

~

Now, the three lay in bed tangled up with each other. Yoongis head is somewhere along Hoseoks torso, his body turned on its side so he could stuff his face in Hoseoks shirt. Jin is laying diagonally by them, his front half closest to Hoseok, the other closest to Yoongi. He is running his fingers through Hobis hair, slowly lulling the boy to sleep, just as he'd done not ten minutes ago for Yoongi. As Hoseok started to gently snore, Jin smiled fondly.

"I love you two."

~

Aw Hyung line feels