vkook

Valentine

Yoongi was ignoring class, pretty much as he always did, when a girl from a lower grade walked in to talk to the teacher. He glanced up at the sudden silence, wondering why the girl was there. Said student left shortly after, and the teacher turned to class, "the student council has asked for me to sell these uh... Valentine grams." The class exploded with oohs and ahhs, girls giggling excitedly to their friends. "As I was saying," the teacher continued, clearing his throat, "they're 3,000 won, and come with candy hearts and a flower-" he's cut off again by more squeals.

Quietly to himself, Yoongi starts making a plan. "-I'll be selling them before and after class, please partake-" he went on about helping support the council but Yoongi blocked it out, devising his plan.

Yoongi glanced again at his folded notes, one addressed to 'Kim Taehyung,' And the other to 'Jeon Jungkook', before shoving them in the bag and walking away briskly. If this worked, his ultimate one true pair would be a sailing ship in no time. He smirked to himself just thinking about it, and went off to class.

After lunch, when the notes were supposed to be delivered, Yoongi hides behind his locker door, peeking out every so often. Taehyung appeared at the end of the hallway, causing Yoongi to curse out loud and hide again. "Hyung!" He heard Jungkooks vice, and crossed his fingers before leaning out ever so slightly.

The younger boy bounded up to Taehyung, both of them looking a bit flustered. Yoongi couldn't hear the conversation, but knew exactly what it was when they both pulled out their notes. Yoongi had written them as if Taehyung had sent it to Jungkook, and vise versa, deciding at last minute to type them before he had turned them back in. He leaned out a bit further and had to slap a hand over his mouth to keep from squealing when Jungkook suddenly launched himself on Taehyung in what looked like a bone crushing hug. The bell rang and Yoongi was swept away in the mob of students, trying to hold in the fanboy he wanted to let out so bad.

As he sat in class, Yoongi was still internally screaming that his ship was finally sailing. The door opened and he looked up out of common courtesy, seeing a student council member. He apologized to the teacher then rushed over and put down a bundle of something on Yoongis desk in a quick flurry, running away after wards to go deliver more. Yoongi sat in shock, not sure who the hell would send him a gram. The class went on and he picked at the wrapping, finally getting it open and the card out.

He went over it quickly, then read it again to make sure he read it right.

To: Min Yoongi

From: Park Jimin

Message: Hello Yoongi, I saw your little plan go into action. And as a friend of Jungkooks, I would like to thank you. He has been so obnoxious about his crush on Tae (who is also my friend, but I don't hang out with him much), and so seeing them thrown together like this makes me so happy for him, and thankful towards you. They are made for each other, and I think you knew that. So anyway, want to help me make my ship canon? Its called Yoonmin. The 'yoon' in there is you if that gives you any hints;)
Meet me after school behind the cafeteria if you want to make my ship sail.

Yoongi blinked again in confusion, about to read it again when the teacher snapped at him to put it away. Beside the teacher, today was turning out pretty excellent. Not only has his ship sailed, but he was about to make another, and score him some jibooty. Sounded like a win-win to him.

~~

Happy valentines day. Its actually in two days for me but I knew if I waited too long I would get lazy and this would've never been published, so yeah. Thanks for reading!!