Namjin

Voice

For about six months Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin have been dating, in relative secrecy. Only their close friends, along with Jins parents, know about their relationship. They are mostly a fluffy kind of couple, Namjoon spoiling his princess like a sugar daddy, but of course like almost any long term high school couple, they've done the dirty multiple times. Jin doesn't seem like the type to let a lot of things slide, but one thing he let Namjoon do was record a sound track of one of their times together, since he shot down a sex tape immediately.

Namjoon had forgotten about this certain recording, it being in the back files of his phone, buried under countless pictures and videos of the couple on dates, at school, at home, and anywhere really. Until a truth or dare game that had Min Yoongi involved. The little shit found the tape but kept it to himself, planning something. About a week later he took Namjoons phone, supposedly to take a selfie with Jimin. What he actually did was set the sound as Namjoons ringtone.

And as they were walking into school as one big group of seven rowdy boys, Yoongi stole the phone again and made sure it was on full blast. In seventh period, the last class of the day and only class Yoongi had with Namjoon and Jin, Yoongi texted Namjoon. In the three split seconds it took to send, so many things went trough the boys mind. The low buzz of the class faded into a dull noise, and only the spinning circle of thoughts faced Yoongis mind.

What if he saw it was up loud and turned it down?

What if he got a text earlier and already knows about the ring tone?

What if his phone is dead?

What if-

The message went through and suddenly the sound of Jins moans on full blast echoed through the classroom, and every.single.student, turned and looked at Namjoon. The poor boy shouted in surprise, whipping out his phone to turn it off. The teacher was in shock, along with every student looking at him. Then, one by one, they all looked at Jin, recognizing his voice."Kim Namjoon!" Jin shouted. That's when Yoongi burst out laughing, falling to his knees out of his chair, and heads whipped to look at the boy. "YOONGIII!!" Jin shouted, standing up this time, face red with embarrassment and rage. "How could you!" The only thing Yoongi could do was laugh.

~~