Taejin

Scars

Based off the TAEJIN performance at mama(the video)

He stiffened as the cries became louder. He needed to quiet the boy before others were alerted. "Mm, ssh, you'll be okay," he said, slowly walking towards the boys shaking kneeling position. He pushed his jacket off, then decided it was better of he had it on, hiding the scars. He knelt down behind the boy, his dyed pinkish head facing away from him. He snaked his arms around him, one on the olders chest, the other over his eyes. "Do you trust me?" He whispered. "Y-yes."
"You shouldn't." He jerked the boy back and they both vanished in a flurry of smoke and dust.

                                                         ~

"Where am I?" Taehyung sighed. "I told you. No Where." He said irritably. "But, this is a place. So its somewhere, obviously-"
"No, like, capital n, o, capital w, you know? That's this places name. If you want to be formal, its "The Middle of Nowhere." He said over his shoulder as he walked, dragging the boy behind him by his shirt. All he got in response was a quiet 'oh'. They kept walking in silence, Taehyung not wanting to talk, and Jin, too fascinated to speak. Everything around him was pink, the trees, the plats, the path they were walking on, the person in front of him even, well, to his mind at least. To Taehyungs, everything was a light grey with hints of Cian blue, like an eye color.

"W-where are we going?" Jin finally spoke up. "You've been chosen." Was all Taehyung said. "For... What?"
Taehyung sighed, stopping in his tracks, making Jin bump into his back. He turned around, facing the boy. "You've been chosen, to help me get my wings back. You're the healer."
"W-what?" The slightly taller spluttered. Taehyung sighed again. Humans were annoying."Jin, you've got a power. Its not, as you humans say, normal, but you do. Have you ever realized? If a friend, persay, of yours, is hurt, and you touch them, the suddenly the wound is gone? Its no coincidence, its healing magic. And you're going to help me heal." Jin just stared at Taehyung with a slightly confused face, making a few attempts at forming a sentence but failing.

He finally stuttered out something close, "h-how the hell do i- me, Kim Seokjin, how the hell am I gonna help you?" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "My wings were chopped off, you have healing magic, the strongest in your country, by the way, and you're going to reattach them for me." Jin shook his head, not saying no, but just in a way of expressing his overwhelmed feelings. "W-wings?" He said questiongly. "I'll show you when we get there." Then he turned on his heel and continued walking. Jin heaved a sigh then started jogging to catch up to the already far away boy. Taehyung felt close to tears. Jin really was gone. In a way at least. Maybe he will be able to come back... Maybe he could heal Jin just as the older was about to heal him.

~

A scream racked through his body, and Jin rushed to him, holding down his arms. Another scream left his body but slightly faltered when he felt Jins lips against his inflamed back, "ssh, ssh its okay..." His breathing steadied, eyelids heavy with exhaustion. "Jin..."
"Yes?" He heard the pink haired asked, feeling a slight popping sensation on his shoulder, followed by an all too familiar weight. "You really don't remember... Do you?"

He felt Jins hand hesitate, then a warmth against his opposite shoulder, the same popping sensation and then the weight. "Remember what? Do I know you? I don't think I remember meeting an angel..." Taehyung sighed, sitting up, but still facing away. He ruffled the heavy feathers unsurely. How much could he tell him before freaking him out? "Well that's the thing. I'm not an angel. I'm a child of death." He turned, slowly looking over his shoulder.