Yoonmin

Drop the soap

(My newer chaps will occasionally have little headings like this one above)

Yoongi had always been the rebellious type. So it wasn't surprising when the boy got arrested for shop lifting. He was sent to court, where he was found guilty. He was sentenced to a week in prison. Not bad, he thought, considering the fact he had hacked into the store and stole the whole music department. They had called it 'shop lifting' but he almost 'lifted' the whole store. Its not like a week in prison would make him learn his lesson anyway.

("I'm about to go get lifted, yes imma bout to get lifted ayeah")

First day in prison, Yoongis cellmate warned him to not drop the soap when he showers. "Why?" Yoongi asked bluntly. His cellmate, Hoseok, glanced at him blankly. "You'll get dick shoved up your ass, that's what." Huh. Yoongi thought. That happens on a regular basis anyway... Maybe he could get some action while he was here, instead of just being bored the whole time.

His second day, he decided he needed a shower. If he was going to drop it or not, he hadn't decided yet. Yoongi got escorted to the washroom, and he inhaled the smell of sweaty men, smiling. Time to get himself some action.

As he was standing under the mildly lukewarm water, Yoongi reached for the bar of soap placed precariously on a ledge jutting out from the wall, slippery with suds from former use. Yoongi wrinkled his nose at the thought of using the soap that so many other men had used. But then he remembered, I literally stick my tongue up Guy's asses.

He then had no problem with the soap. As he was washing, he changed his mind. Some of these guys where decades older then him, and even though Yoongi was pretty intimidating himself, he was scared shitless just looking at some of these guys. Mulling this over in his head, Yoongi didn't even notice his grip tightening on the soap. He didn't notice the little bar squeeze out of his hand, but then he did. He watched in shock as the little bar flew across the shower, and everything else around him seamed to freeze; clunk. It landed right in between the legs of a guy across the shower.

Fuck

"Who dropped it!?" One man screamed, making tons of others snap their heads around. Yoongi gulped. He wasn't going to say it was him, but then a guy next to him shouted back, "I saw this dude here drop it! It was him!" Oh shit oh shit oh shit, he thought as heads snapped to him. One man smiled. "Well? Pick it up, pretty boy." Yoongi gulped again. I'm fucked. I'm so fucked.

He took a tiny step forward, then felt someone smack his ass yelling, "faster!" Yoongi squeezed his eyes shut then snapped them back open, sauntering forward. At the soap, he looked up, past legs, torso, shoulders, into the face of a boy who looked like he didn't- couldn't- belong in prison. Yoongi began to slowly, slowly bend, still looking into the face of the young boy. His hand made contact with the little thing, and he wrapped his fingers securely around it.

When he was almost halfway up, hands grabbed him from behind and he felt something hard brush against his ass. "NO!" He screeched, his arms flailing back in attempt to stop whose was about to enter him. "Don't worry baby boy, I'll take care of you," a silky voice whispered. Fuck.

~

Yoongi was lying on the cold shower floor, huddled into a tiny ball, begging the older men to stop. Four different guys had already fucked him, but no one had let him cum. He was begging for help, but they were just laughing, watching him on the floor. He sensed someone squat down, and his eyes flicked up into the face of the really young looking boy. "Hey, its okay, I'll help you," he said.

"Oh don't take pity on the newcomer Jimin! Its his fault for dropping the god damned thing anyway! Let the boy learn his lesson." The boy, Jimin Yoongi guessed, looked back at him. He shook his head, smiling, "I'm gonna do it anyway." He pushed Yoongis shoulders up, and slid his legs a part. As his head was lowering, Yoongi got a better look at the boy. And damn was Yoongi happy it was Jimin who offered to suck him off.

~

The next day, after receiving a shit ton of scolding from his cell mate, Yoongi made his way down to breakfast. He spotted the dyed grey haired boy that helped him yesterday and smiled. He sat down across from him, his black hair flopping across his forehead. Jimin smirked at him, "did you learn your lesson newcomer?" Yoongi sighed at the boys snarkiness, nodding slowly. Jimin laughed.

"Thank you, by the way."
"For?" Jimin asked.
"Sucking me off, what else?" Yoongi replied nonchalantly, waving a plastic fork he picked up. Jimin laughed at that too.
"So why are you here? You seam to innocent to be in a place like this," Yoongi questioned, cutting of a chunk of what he assumed was some kind of meat, raising it to his mouth.

"Im a big time drug dealer for my school, or was, until one of my buyers turned me in." Yoongi spluttered, almost spitting out the prison food. "The fuck? How old are you kid!?"
"Older than I seam, actually. I'm twenty." That caused Yoongi to choke again. "Seriously?! You look- like, twelve!" Jimin sighed, apparently this was something he heard often. Yoongi apollogized to the boy- well, man, considering he was only about three years older.

"Well why are you in here? And how long?" Jimin questioned, leaning forward and propping his chin on his hand. "Shoplifting. And only for a couple more days." He said. "Awe~ I was beginning to like you." Jimin pouted, making Yoongis heart speed up. Was this guy even gay? Or is he teasing him?

~

Yoongi hadn't seen Jimin around recently, but on his second to last day in prison, he was in the showers again, extremely cautious this time. He was done showering and was beginning to towel dry when he felt hands on his waist. He was about to shout when a hand slapped over his mouth. "Its me idiot, quiet down." Jimin. The younger man tightened his grip on Yoongi, dragging him backwards.

Yoongi was slightly panicking, what's he doing?! Finally jimin stopped, only to slam Yoongi into the wall behind them. Yoongi let out a pained grunt, his hands trying to find Jimin. The shorter boy had dragged Yoongi into a dark hallway, behind the men's showers. "What are you doing Ji-" he was cut of by soft lips pressing against his own.

Yoongi was shocked, his eyes wide and searching for Jimins face. He finally gave in, kissing back, his hands trailing up Jimins orange jump suit to tangle in the boys silver hair. Jimins hands slipped lower and lower on Yoongis torso until they were teasing at Yoongis waist line, fingers playing a game with the towel wrapped low and lose on his hips.

Jimins lips moved to Yoongis jawline and finally Yoongi got a look at Jimins face, his eyes adjusted. Jimins eyes were barely open, looking up at Yoongi with lustful intentions. Yoongi slid his hands down Jimins neck and into his jumpsuit, working his way down to the youngers torso as said boy kissed harder, sucking on Yoongis neck. "Now I don't want to leave," Yoongi whispered.

"And I don't want you to go," Jimin whispered against Yoongis neck.

~~

ALL YOU SINNERS STAND UP SING hALlElUJaH!

(Hallelujah) oki bye.