139 - Mark, Not Now (Smut)

I got the idea off of koalamama 's story so creds to her!

You and Mark were getting on a bus. It was a 2 hour long journey so you had to get conformable. You sat at the back with you in the corner and Mark next to you. After about 30 minutes of the journey, Mark began to glide his hand up your thigh. You looked at him,

"Mark what are you-" You cut yourself off when you felt his hand creep into your underwear. He began to play with your folds and you bit your lip.

"Mark s-stop it." You said quietly. He ignored you and began to rub your clit. Not many people were on the bus but you still didn't dare let out a moan or you'd probably be thrown off.

"M-Mark why c-can't this wa-wait till we get h-home." You said quietly. Mark ignored your question and snuck a finger into you. He stuck another finger in and began moving at a fast pace. You brought your fingers to your mouth and bit them, but Mark took them away.

"I don't want you to hurt yourself." He said in your ear quietly, making you shiver. You bit your lip and suddenly felt a familiar feeling in your lower belly. You froze and closed your legs together, trapping Marks hand. He kept his fingers moving until you eventually climaxed. All of your 'juices' were on Marks hand and he licked them off.

"Mark that's disgusting." You said blankly.

"It's not though." You rolled your eyes.

"I'm so getting you back for this."