81 - Vampire

12 AM.

I get up and grab my long black dress and slip it on. I put on my boots and my cape and head outside. The moon is bright and shines upon the sleeping town. I lean against a wall and stop to admire the stars.Suddenly I hear footsteps coming towards my way. I look over quickly and it's a man with dark black hair. I don't say anything. I can't. He might see.

"Excuse me miss?" He asks politely. I look up and smile - not letting my teeth show whatsoever.

"You looked quite unwell so I came over here. Is everything okay?" I nod.

"You're very pale. Are you sure?"

"Yes." I instantly cover my mouth.

"You didn't see did you?" I say with my mouth covered.

"You... You have... Fangs?" No one had ever seen my teeth before and if they did, I would suck the living soul out of them. I have done before. But I don't want to harm this man. The others freak out and call me a monster. He just stayed calm... Maybe even accepting.

"You're... You're a vampire." He says. I slowly nod.

"You should go. I'm a danger to anyone and everyone." He looked hurt.

"I'm sure that's not true." I shake my head no.
"You're not doing any harm right now. You're not any danger to me at all." I look down.

"Mark."

"Wh-"

"My name is Mark. And yours is?" I look up at him and he seems sincere.

"Y/N."

"You seem lonely Y/N. Tell ya what? I'll meet you here every 2 days at this time so you're not so lonely. Yeah?" I nodded happily.

"I'm going to go home now. Be safe okay?" I nod in agreement and we both separate.