98 - I Hate Me

"I've never hated anyone or anything as much as I've hated myself." You thought. Tears streamed down your face as you continued to cleanse yourself in self pity. You eventually gave in and decided to hurt yourself. You took your blade and slid it across your arms. You soon heard the door open and close and Marks whistling. You quickly hid the blade and slipped on a sweater. You wiped your eyes.
"Y/N?" Mark called.
"Yeah?" You replied in your happiest voice. You heard footsteps coming upstairs followed by Mark walking in.
"Hey Y- what's wrong?" Mark instantly knew you were upset.
"I-I'm fine..." You looked away. Mark walked over and rolled up your sleeves. "I'm sorry Mark." You said with your voice cracking and tears beginning to fall.
"Where are your blades?" Mark questioned. He was crying too but fought through it. You have Mark your blades and he flushed them.
"Please don't ever you need to result in hurting yourself Y/N... I'm here for you, you don't need those... weapons..." Mark said crying and holding onto you.
"Please Y/N I really care about you..." Mark said.
"I'm so sorry Mark." You sobbed. You were both sat down on the bed in conformable silence. You eventually drifted off into a peaceful slumber in Marks arms.