112 - He Cheated

He cheated. Your boyfriend cheated. You caught him with someone in bed. He tried to chase you but you got away. You drive to your friend Marks house as he knew how badly you were treated by your boyfriend. The truth is Mark loved you. He loved you. He was always was protective and caring for you but you were just too blind to see it. It was very obvious - everyone knew apart from you.

You arrived at his home and found him waiting outside as you texted his beforehand what was going on. He saw your tear stained face and instantly got up to comfort you.

"It's alright Y/N... Everything will be okay." Mark said soothingly as he stroked your hair.

"He cheated. He cheated on me Mark. I thought he loved me and he didn't." You sobbed. Mark held out even tighter feeling sympathy for you.

"I'm sorry... I'm pathetic." You said.

"Y/N, why would you call yourself pathetic?! You're not pathetic and that guy is an idiot for doing that to such an amazing, beautiful, kind girl like you. He lost his chance with you and I can tell you he is gonna miss out on a lot." Mark said looking into your dull eyes. You looked away not knowing how to reply.

"Trust me Y/N, he is missing out." You didn't know what to say. What could you say? You just hugged him as a thank you. It was a perfect moment to realise that you didn't love your ex - no you really loved Mark. Why didn't you realise that you loved Mark? How did you stay with him for 2 years and not realise he was cheating on you for 6 months? They were all unanswered and they didn't need an answer because all that really mattered was that you had Mark.