82 - Car Accident

You were walking through the street, hand in hand with Mark because you were both bored. You both decide to cross the road and suddenly, a speeding car comes up. Your natural instinct was to let go of Mark and push him out of the way. You were hit. Mark quickly got up and ran over to your unconscious figure on the ground.

"Y/N!" He yelled at you. He checked your pulse, letting out a breath of relief knowing you were still alive. The driver soon came out.

"Oh my gosh!" The man yelled quickly running over.

"Damn it!" He yelled at himself.

"Is she alright?" He asked Mark.

"No she needs to go to the hospital now she looks very limp." The man nodded deciding to call an ambulance instead of driving there himself. Once they arrived, you still hadn't woken up. Mark held your hand during the journey to the hospital. When you arrived to the hospital Mark was told to wait in the waiting room. Anxiety filled him as he waited.After about an hour a doctor came out.

"Mark Fischbach?" He called. Mark stood up.

"That's me." He said.

"I'm Y/Ns doctor could you follow me please." The doctor led Mark to Y/Ns room.

"She's in there. I'll leave you to have some private time with her." The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor." Mark walked in and saw Y/N on the hospital bed. She had cuts scattered on her body, a cast on her left arm and leg and a bandage on her forehead.

"M-Mark..." She managed to get out.

"Oh Y/N." He said giving her a tight hug and crying onto her shoulder.

"It's okay Mark I'm okay." Mark pulled away.

"You pushed me out of the way of that car. It's my fault you're hurt." He held her hand and pulled it up to his heart. Mark cried heavily.

"Mark it's not your fault. I pushed you out of the way because I don't want you to get hurt. It's not your fault it's the drivers fault. It's okay Mark. I promise. I love you." Y/N said. Mark looked into her eyes and leaned in for a kiss. Once they pulled away from each other Mark rested his forehead on Y/Ns.

"Please don't ever get hurt like this again. It scared the crap outta me."

"I wasn't planning on it anytime soon." They both shared their giggles.

"I love you."

"I love you too Y/N. Thank you for saving me."