36 - Exploration (2)

I pulled out my camera to get a few pictures. It was a skeleton hanging from the ceiling. I hit record again but not showing the skeleton.

"Guys we just found a skeleton hanging from the ceiling. I don't know if I should show it to you because it's a skeleton." Mark interrupted.

"You can show it. YouTube won't mind. And I'm sure your viewers won't." I sighed.

"I guess." I turned the camera around facing the skeleton. The door behind us slammed and this time I didn't scream. I walked further into the room examining all the old objects and saying what they were. I tried not to focus to much on the skeleton.

"Hey Y/N c'mere." I turned around and walked over to Mark.

"What is it?"

"Its a suicide note." I looked at him.

"Do you wanna read it?" He asked me.

"Sure." Mark took the camera from my hands and I took the note from his.

"I am writing to who ever reads this that this place is hell. I am insane yes but not enough to be locked up in this place. I am mistreated, beaten, starved and in the past week their has been 25 deaths from the beating of the carer's. This place is an asylum and the people who should be locked up are our abusers." I read. I turned it over.

"It was signed by someone but I can't read it. They put a date on when it was written. 6th of May 1936. This was written 3 days before the asylum was closed down." I said. I put the note down into a drawer but took a picture with my phone of it.

"Let's go." I said. Taking the camera from Marks hands.

I switched it off again and we walked into a hallway. It was a regular hallway but very old and dirty. I switched my camera on again.

"This is the hallway and some of the cells are still locked." I went up to a locked cell and tried to open the door but couldn't.

"Y/N."

"Yes Mark?" I asked. He looked panicked.

"Look over there." I looked to where he was pointing and faced my camera over there too. Their was a dark shadow of a young girl. I walked a bit closer too it with my camera still facing it.

"No Y/N don't." Mark said. Before he could stop me the shadow came closer to me.

"Y/N this is a stupid idea." Mark said.

"I thought you didn't believe in ghosts Mark?"