31 - Thunder

Y/N's p.o.v

It was thunder and lightning and I was terrified of nights like this. Mark was upstairs recording when the power went out. I screamed and hid under a blanket. Chica was upstairs too. Mark came downstairs and so did Chica.

"Y/N?" He asked concerned. I whimpered in fear and held the blanket tighter.

"Awh Y/N." He said walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me. He took off the blanket and put me in his lap. I pulled the blanket over the both of us.

"Is my baby-doll scared?" He asked. There was another clap of lightning and I screamed again. He held me tighter.

"It's okay... It's okay..." He said in my ear. I started to cry silently but Mark still realised.

"Baby-girl don't cry. It's okay... I'm right here." He said. I eventually stopped crying and had my face snuggled into Marks neck. Their was still lightning and I jumped in fear while Mark held me tighter. I ended up falling asleep.

Marks p.o.v

Y/N was so cute when she was asleep. She let out cute sleepy sighs every once in a while. I carried her up to bed. She was already wearing pyjamas so I didn't need to change her. I got changed and slipped into bed with her.

"I love you." I said caressing her/his face. I kissed her forehead and slipped my arm around her waist. Y/N's face was snugged up in my neck and our bodies were close. We had a peaceful night that night.