8 - Player (1)

You were sitting in a cafe with your best friend Mark. You do have the tiniest bit of feelings for him. Okay that's a lie you had a huge crush on him but he has a girlfriend. His 'girlfriend' was the most evil person you knew. But she made Mark happy and you could not ruin that for him. If you loved Mark you would let him be with someone who makes him happy. She made him happy but she didn't love him. You know she didn't because you knew she was cheating. She was cheating for 6 months now and you knew for 5.

Whenever Mark said he couldn't wait to marry her, it killed you not only because you loved him but because when he finds out it will kill him. He will find out. At one point you were out with Mark and she was making out with some guy.

"Hey Mark is that Danelle?" You said but he kept his hopes up and said,

"No that's not her, she would never do that she's with me." You would never let him marry her. If he buys a ring, you would make sure he finds out. Even if it means you telling him. And here you were, sitting in the cafe with him while he explains how he's going to propose to her and he already has the ring.

"Mark I need to tell you something." You interrupted.

"Oh okay what is it?" He replied.

"I don't really know how to explain it... Come with me" you dragged him out of the cafe and was going to take him home but then you saw.

"Mark over there." It was Danelle and another guy making out.

"Y/n that's not her! Why do you always say this!?" You felt a little hurt by this.

"Because it is her Mark wake the hell up! Please it's Danelle." Danelle heard her name and turned. If you could ever hear someone's heart braking this would be the time. Mark bursts into tears and was going up to her.

"No Mark don't I will break up with her for you, you can't stay with her." Mark took it and you told Danelle. She didn't care she shrugged and carried on kissing the guy. You drove Mark home and stayed there to comfort him. After 3 hours of tears and comfort you thought you would talk to calm Mark down.

"Mark you can't cry over her." You softly said.

"What are you talking about y/n!? I love her!" Mark said. You sighed,

"Mark she's been cheating on you for 6 months." Mark froze.

"You knew?"

"I did and I'm sorry but you were so happy with her I didn't want to ruin that." You felt guilt rush through you.

"Please just go." He said.

"Mark I'm sorry."

"I SAID JUST LEAVE!" He yelled.

"Sorry." You quickly rushed out of the door.