46 - Runaway (2)

Y/Ns p.o.v
Instead of sitting here and being sad that my love is gone I decided I would go look for him. If I find him I can convince him to come back. I packed some things and got dressed. I brought Chica with me because she would be able to help me find him. I couldn't stop crying though and it made my vision blurry. I looked for hours.

~ Time Skip ~

I cleared up all the places I could think of apart from the forest. He has to be in there. I gave Chica something to eat and went into the woods. May I remind you that I am TERRIFIED of the forest. And going in it at night is something I've never wanted to do. I slipped and tripped a few times here and there but nothing attacked me. I ended up coming across an old treehouse. There was somethings scattered around it and Chica smelt them. She wagged her tail to tell me that Mark was in there.

"Good girl Chica." I rubbed her fur and attached her lead to a tree close by. It was 7:14 am at the moment so the sun was coming up. I climbed up the ladder to meet the entrance of the house.

Darks p.o.v
I saw Y/N and Chica around the house. It was a mistake for her to come over here as Mark was extremely weak right now. I heard the entrance open and faced away.

"Mark!" A soft voice called. It was Y/N. She came around and hugged me and started to cry on my back. "Y/N... It was a mistake of you to come here." I said.

"W-what?" She asked. I turned around and grabbed her arms.

"Because Mark isn't here." She screamed and tried to get out of my grasp but I was too strong.

"Shh... Shh... Calm down." I covered her mouth.

"After I secure you I'm going to bring Chica in so she doesn't get hurt... I want no bad behaviour from you... Got it?" I said sternly. I got a nod in response. I tied her up and covered her mouth. I didn't say anything else and went outside to bring Chica in. I got her in and put her in a blocked off part of the house. Y/N whimpered.

"It's okay Y/N... Dark is here."