30 - Distraction

"But then you can focus on your job and you won't have a distraction!" You yelled. You and Mark had been having this little quarrel for the past half an hour.

"But you're not a distraction!" He yelled back. Mark had been more stressed than ever lately. He was busy 24/7 and didn't have enough time to spend with you. You suggested moving out for a while and staying with your best friend Y/B/F. It wouldn't be forever, you couldn't do that to your self or Mark.

"Mark you've been more stressed than ever! One less thing to worry about can help you!" You said.

"I'm not stressed!" He yelled. He was on the verge of tears.

"Mark this won't be forever. I love you to much to do that..." You said softly. He looked at you and stormed over smashing his lips against yours.

"Baby-doll please stay. I know it won't be forever but I can't live knowing that I won't have you to come home to." He said starting to cry. You felt pity for him. You took his hands off your face and held them in yours.

"I'll stay." You said.

"But try not to work your self out too much... You've mentally worn yourself out Marki." You said caressing his face. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you. I love you." He said kissing your temple and pulling you into a hug.

"I love you too..." You were still worried for his health. But you would help him with his stresses because you didn't want to see him this distressed again.