123 - Fire

2:37 am. Mark is currently at his studio and you're asleep. Mark wanted to leave his studio soon because he knew something was going to mess up while you were asleep. Don't ask why he just... does. He has a 6th sense of sensing your danger. That sense is ticking off right now.

You woke up and checked the time and smelt smoke. You got and checked to make sure there was nothing serious. And guess what you found? Half of the living room was on fire. You screamed loudly and ran upstairs to call the firefighters while opening a window in the process. Mark was panicking.
He had Chica with him luckily because he KNEW something bad was happening at home. He broke the speed limit and got home to see the house on fire. You were trapped in your bedroom. The hallway was on fire and you were grabbing things to save because you knew the whole place was going down and you were sure as hell you weren't going to go with it. Mark was looking for an entrance while the firefighters arrived.

"Y/N!!" He called to the window noticing it was open. You didn't hear him and the fire started to corner you. You let out a loud scream.

"Y/N!!" Mark yelled even louder. You eventually passed out and the firefighters rushed in to save you with Mark following. They got to you and Mark grabbed you. You all ran out just in time because the fire was beginning to overflow the house. While the firefighters were trying to put out the fire, Mark was sitting with you trying to wake you up.

"C'mon Y/N please don't die on my I can't loose you damnit!" He said crying. The paramedics arrived shortly after Mark had called them. The fire was out and a few things were found. Only the objects you had grabbed so they wouldn't be burnt away. Mark dropped Chica off at a dog hotel and stayed with you in the hospital.

"Hi I'm Mark Fischbach I'm here to see Y/N L/N. She's my fiancé." He said.

"Room 236. Just take the elevator to the 4th floor." The lady at the desk said.

"Thank you." He got to your room

"Hey Marki." You weakly said as your throat was hurting from the smoke.

"Oh my gosh Y/N." He sat next to you and sobbed into you.

"It's alright Marki. I'm okay now." You said.

"How did it even happen? Why did this have to happen to you why couldn't have it been me?!" He called.

"Mark please don't speak like that." You cupped his face and wiped away his tears.

"I'm okay. I promise you it was better me. I love you." You said. Mark stayed with you all night while you recovered.