27 - Friendship

You were at Jacks birthday party. You two were very close and all of his fans knew about you. You were like siblings. Being best friends with him led to you becoming friends with other YouTubers and this is how you met your crush Mark. At first you didn't notice how attracted you two were for each other but later you clicked. Mark was also at the party and started talking to you.

"Hey Y/N!"

"Oh hey Mark!" You replied giving him a hug.

"I haven't seen you in so long! How are you?"

"I'm great. How are you?" You hesitated saying you were great because you had Mark on your mind 24/7 and it killed you.

"I'm good." You said. You never told Jack about your crush but he knew you both had a crush on each other.

Time skip

It was time for games and Jack was choosing the game.

"We will be playing 7 minutes in heaven!" He yelled.

"But I will be choosing who goes with who because it's my birthday." You knew what was coming.

"The first person to go will be my girl Y/N!" He yelled. You gave him a glare while everyone cheered.

"And the other person will be lil'ol Markimoo!" He yelled. As he led you both to the closet you whispered something to him.

"I'm going to fucking kill you." You told him as you followed Mark in. After a few seconds of silence Mark spoke up.

"Well no better time than now. I like you. A lot. And I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend." He said. You smiled then kissed him. Once you both pulled apart Mark spoke up again.

"I guess that's a yes?" You giggled and kissed him again in reply.