33 - Anger

I walked through the the long dark path in confusion and fear. I was walking on a warm dark liquid which I can only assume is blood. I heard a loud laugh at the end of the path but continued walking. Doors were repeatedly along the corridor but none open. Their was a few red handprints on the wall and a bit of writing that said things like 'get out' or 'help me'. I was cold as ice but was sweating immensely. I finally got to the end to a door that was unlocked. My shaky hand twisted the door nob and opened it. Their was nothing but a chair with straps on and blood all around the room. Before I could turn around and run, I was pushed into the room and the door was slammed shut. Strong arms picked me up and threw me into the chair then strapped me in. I screamed at him to stop and let me go many times but he ignored. His eyes were pitch black and I soon realised who he was.

"Dark?" He looked up at me,

"Yes my dear?" I stared in shock.

"Why are you doing this? Where's Mark?" He looked at me,

"Mark is dead." He said "N-no no he's not." I said looking at the ground with tears pooling my eyes.

"Well he's not dead he's... Watching..." I was confused.

"He's watching?" I asked.

"He's watching this all happen to you and can't do anything about it. I can hear him screaming at me to let you go but we both know that won't happen." He said grabbing my face. He leaned into kiss me but pulled out a knife instead and grazed it along my neck. The tears started falling down and so did my blood. He ripped my shirt and stared to dance the knife on my stomach.

"Marks screaming even louder now sweetie."

"Don't fucking call me sweetie." I said. He took the knife away and slapped me.

"Don't you ever get like that with me again." I nodded. He continued to cut me up until he threw the knife down and fell over. I was close to passing out so I didn't realise. Mark had taken over and started to unstrap me. He pulled me out of the seat and into another room that he had the key for. Mark took some bandages and wrapped them around my wounded areas.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He said while tears streamed down his face.

"Mark it's okay it wasn't you." I said.

"No it's not okay, I hurt you and you could've died!" He yelled.

"But I didn't." I said, caressing his face.

"Let's just go home." He said, carrying my bridal style home.