44 - Stalker

I was sitting on the couch reading a book while Mark was upstairs recording. I turned off the TV and Chica was with Mark. It was really peaceful and I enjoyed times like this to myself. They make me calm which I'm not most of the time now because some random guy keeps texting me arranging to meet up. I do block the number but he just keeps coming back. My phone buzzed I sighed because I knew it was him. I was expecting it to be him asking to meet up but instead it read:

'I'm at your door we can meet in person now :)'

My heart stopped and I started to sweat. I wasn't going to answer the door. I heard the door open and I got up.

"Oh my gosh!" He said walking up to me trying to get a hug.

"No get out of my house." I said backing away. He then slapped me. Hard.

"Don't you dare ever tell me to leave." He grabbed my hair and pulled it walking towards the door. I screamed hoping that Mark would hear.

"MARK!" I yelled. He slapped me again.

"What the fu-" He was about to slap me again before Mark appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"Get off her!" He yelled walking over to the situation. He then pulled out a gun and placed it on my head. I started to cry and panic.

"Get off my girlfriend." Mark said firmly.

"Or what?! Are you gonna punch me? I'm the one with the gun!" He said back to Mark. His finger was on the trigger now and I was crying even more. Mark sighed knowing that he was helpless against the man.

"Back away or I shoot your girlfriend." He said. Mark gave me a sympathetic look.

"NOW!" He yelled at Mark. Mark took a couple steps back.

"Okay. Okay." The man then yanked my hair towards the door.

"No get the FUCK OFF ME!!" I yelled getting him off my hair. He pointed the gun at me. "You little bitch!" He shouted and pointed the gun at me.

"NO!" Mark shouted running over. Before he could react Mark tackled him down. "Y/N call the police!" I phoned the police and they were here in minutes. They took him away and questioned both of us.

Once they left I started crying again.

"No don't cry. It's okay everything is gonna be okay he's gone now." Mark said, hugging me. I sobbed into his chest.

"I love you Mark." I said.

"I love you too. I promise nothing like this will ever happen again." He kissed my forehead. We spent the rest of the day cuddling, trying to get our minds off of what happened.