32 - Sadness

Marks p.o.v

I haven see Y/N in a while. Neither has Tyler or Ethan. Not in like days but for a few hours. I went too look for her and the bathroom was locked. I got very worried. I knocked on the door,

"Y/N?" I asked but their was no reply just a whimper.

"Y/N I know you're in here please open the door I'm worried about you." Y/N never told me anything. Well I think. She keeps some things to herself even though we're dating.

"Open the door!" I yelled. I waited a few seconds then rammed the door open. Y/N was leaning against the bathtub bleeding and a knife in her hand. Not a little bit of blood their was a lot. I instantly ran over to her and pulled her on my lap.

"Y/N are you okay?!" I yelled. She was unconscious. I hope she was at least.

"Oh my gosh we need to get you to the hospital." I said in a panic and picking her up before I got to the stairs I yelled to Tyler and Ethan to get in a car. Tyler drove so I could sit with Y/N. Ethan was in the passenger seat checking up on me once in a while.

We arrived to the hospital and I yelled at the woman behind the desk. She could tell I was in a panic so we got a room right away. Me, Tyler and Ethan had to wait in the waiting room.

Y/Ns p.o.v

I woke up in a hospital bed with bandages on my arms and legs and a few wires on me. I had an oxygen mask on too.

"Ah Y/N you're awake. Let me go get your friends." The doctor said. I was very confused but I stayed put. A few seconds later Mark, Ethan and Tyler came running in the room.

"Y/N!" They all yelled. Mark was in tears but I just sat their. The doctor took off my oxygen mask and I stayed laying down.

"I'll leave you guys so you can talk to Y/N." He said leaving the room.

"Fuck Y/N I was so scared" Mark said sitting next to me and grabbing my hand.

"Do you want us to leave for a minute Mark?" Tyler asked.

"Yes please." He answered not taking his eyes off me.

"Why didn't you tell me? You made all of us happy apart from yourself..." He said still crying.

"I-" I didn't want to say anything else.

"Well?" He asked. I started bawling.

"I'm so sorry Mark." He wrapped his arms around me.

"How long?" He asked.

"5 years." I said blankly.

"Why didn't you tell me Y/N?! I'm your boyfriend and I can't loose you! I love you..." He said.

"Mark I'm sorry but I didn't want to be treated differently and I-I thought you wouldn't love me anymore." I said.

"I would never stop loving you. Now that I know we can get you to a therapist because I don't want this happening again." He said caressing my face.

"Okay." I said not knowing what else to say. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.