17 - Proposal

Marks p.o.v
"Okay Mark you've got this." I whispered to myself. It was Y/N's and I's anniversary and I was going to propose to her after our dinner. She was still getting ready upstairs. I heard heels clicking down the stairs and I adjusted my suit then made sure I had the ring. My jaw dropped when I saw her she looked beautiful. She was wearing her Y/F/C tight dress with red lipstick, some eyeliner, some mascara and her hair was curled.

"Wow... Uh.. You look... Wow." I said.

"Thanks you don't look to bad yourself, now are we gonna go?" I nodded and we drove to the restaurant.

"Wow Mark it looks expensive here you didn't have to do this." Y/N said.

"No it's my treat. I don't care how much money I spend tonight's. That doesn't matter." Y/N smiled,

"Thank you Marki you're the best."

After dinner because I'm lazy

"Mark this has been one of the best nights ever thank you so much."

"It's not over yet." I said.

"Wait what?"

"You'll see."

Y/Ns p.o.v

I had no idea what Mark was doing. I'm not surprised though he's a sneaky bastard. We arrived at our destination soon enough. It was at the park where we first met and Mark took us both under a beautiful tree. Before I could say anything he started talking.

"Y/N I love you with all my heart. You have filled this hole in my heart and now I'm complete. I couldn't bare losing you that's why I plan on staying with you for the rest of my life." He got down on one knee and pulled out a small box.

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, will you marry me?" I was crying so hard that I could barely speak. I let out a faint yes then Mark slipped the ring on my finger. I hugged him so tight I could've killed him. We were both crying and I was kissing him endlessly. People around us started clapping and cheering.

"I love you Mark."

"I love you to my soon-to-be wife"