9 - Player (2)

Y/Ns p.o.v

It's been three weeks and Mark hasn't spoken to me. I've sent countless texts and I'm just giving up. I sent him one last text,

'Mark if you don't reply I'm coming over.' And guess what? No reply. You sent him another text, "That's it I'm coming over.' You drove over to his house and already sensed that it was bad. You knocked on the door but there was no reply. You just walked in and the house was dark and scattered with clothes.

"Mark?" You called.

"Mark I know your upstairs in coming up there." You ran upstairs and into Marks bedroom. He was laying sideways on the bed messy hair, underwear and was a bit skinnier.

"Mark oh my gosh!" You started bawling. You hated seeing Mark in so much pain. He sat up and took you into his arms.

"I'm sorry I ignored you y/n I understand why you didn't tell me." He said.

"It's okay Mark. How about we clean up a bit and then we can go get something to eat." You suggested. He happily agreed. You both cleaned up the house and Mark took a shower and was looking a lot better.

"Pizza Hut?" He suggested.

"Pizza Hut." You replied with a smile. You got in the car and started driving to Pizza Hut.

"Let's listen to some Starbomb." You suggested.

"IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DAY AND EVERYONE WAS EXCITED!" You sing at the top of your lungs. Mark was also singing along. You were glad to see him happy. You both got into the restaurant and ordered your pizza.

"Thank you so much y/n."

"For what?" You asked.

"You've been so caring throughout everything. And I'm glad you didn't tell me because I was happy and now I'm happy even more knowing that I'm not with someone who's cheating on me." Mark said.

"Awh Mark your welcome that's what friends are for!" You said. Your pizza came and you both dug in.

This is short sorry (again I promise they will get better).