108 - 1 Month

1 month. You both agreed no contact with each other for one month. And no relationships with anyone else during this time. You both thought it would be good for you and it would right? No. You hated it. Mark hated it. You missed him and he missed you. But the no contact rule stopped you both from talking. You had began to start having morning sickness and it had been going on for a while so you took a pregnancy test.

Positive. Scared? Yes. Going to tell Mark? Yes. You called him and he answered on the fifth ring.

"We're not suppost to be talking to each other." That broke your heart but you wouldn't allow Mark to know that.

"Mark I'm pregnant." You said. The line went silent for a minute until you spoke up.

"I- I understand if you leave Mark. We're not married and that much responsibility shouldn't be put on you." You said trying to fight back the tears.

"No. Its our child. Although I don't think I'm ready for a baby... I'm still going to be here and support yo- our child. I'll come over now if you like." Mark said.

"Yeah please come over. I do miss you Mark... I can't help it." The tears were too hard to hold back now and they started flowing.

"Y/N please don't cry. I'm coming back. Everything will be okay I will be there right by your side the whole way through. I promise." Mark said.

"Thank you, Mark."