45 - Runaway (1)

Marks p.o.v

It was 2:24 am and I was laying in bed next to the love of my life, Y/N. I loved everything about her. Her hair, eyes, body, personality, everything. But my other personality kept taking over - Dark. Dark has taken over for the 3rd time this week and has hurt Y/N so much. He's physically and mentally attacked her and I don't want it to happen anymore. I should leave. I got up and wrote a quick note.

Dear Y/N,
You may have noticed that I'm not here right now. It's because I have left. I haven't left you, I still love you very much. The reason I left was because I love you. You mean the world to me, Y/N. I have left because Dark has taken over too much and has hurt you too much. I hate seeing you in pain. I've isolated myself from the world. I'm not sure when I'll come back but it won't be soon. I will be back though I promise. I've tweeted that videos are on hold. I love you Y/N, so much.
~ Mark x

I grabbed some things and gave Y/N a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you Y/N..." I stood up and left the house and hid in an abandoned treehouse in the woods.

Y/Ns p.o.v
I woke up this morning to a cold breeze. Mark wasn't here. He must've gone to record but then I spotted a note labelled 'Y/N'. I opened it and read through it. I cried. I cried so hard I cried all my tears. I don't think I've ever cried this hard in my life. I picked up my phone and called Mark. Luckily, he answered.

"Y/N." He said blankly.

"Mark please don't leave me. Please come back I need you here. I need you here so bad you don't even know. Dark won't come as often you're just stressed. Please come back I need you here so badly..." I said through my heavy sobs.

"I... I can't. I don't want to hurt you Y/N..." He said.

"You leaving will hurt me I can't live without you Mark please..." I cried.

"I'm sorry Y/N."

"Nononono-" I was cut off from the phone hanging up. I dropped my phone on my bed and sobbed. I needed Mark so badly... And he's gone because of that monster.

"Please just let this be a bad dream... Please Mark I need you..."