34 - Drawing

My pencil grazed along my paper very smoothly. My music blasted into my ears helping my creativity go through the page. I didn't know what I was drawing exactly, just whatever came into my mind. It turned out to be a nice view of a small boat drifting along the ocean with the sunset in the background. My thoughts were interrupted by a deep voice.

"Watcha doin?" He asked.

"Drawing." I said not taking my eyes off the paper.

"Let me see it." He said taking the large notepad from my hands.

"This is..."

"I know it's alright I could've done a lot better. The backg-"

"Amazing." He said.

"Have you got any other drawings?" He asked.

"Uh yeah let me go grab them." I reached to the cabinet under my desk and grabbed the folder of my drawings. I passed them over to Mark and he started to flip through the drawings. He looked over every detail and flaw in pure interest. He eventually got to the end of them.

"Y/N... These are amazing... How are you not an artist?" I looked at the ground

"I gave it up. I didn't think I was any good." He shot me a look.

"You are amazing. Please promise me you won't give it up again." I looked at him.

"Okay." I sighed.

"Good." He said kissing me on the cheek. I started doing another drawing and Mark watched for the whole 3 hours without breaking interest. I ended up sitting on his lap.

"You're so amazing and talented. Stand up." He said. I stood up and so did he. He walked out of the room and quickly walked back in with his hand behind his back. He got down on one knee and I soon realised what was happening and started to tear up.

"Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, Will you marry me?"

"Yes. Yes I will marry you." The tears started to fall and Mark slipped the ring on my finger. He stood up and I wrapped my arms around him and cried into his chest. He kissed my head repeatedly.

"I love you my little artist."