7 - Argument

I wrote this a while ago but I got the idea from ai_stories so credit to her. This is very similar to her imagine so it's not good lmao.

You and Mark had just got back from dinner. The waiter was trying to flirt with you but it wasn't working so you being the polite weed on that you are didn't flirt back. Mark wasn't to happy about this.

"Mark it's not like I was flirting back anyway!" You shouted.

"Well you seemed to enjoy it because I didn't see you stop him!" Mark shot back.

"I didn't want to be rude! If you wanted him to stop so bad then why didn't you tell him to!" You weren't like this to begin with. You were speaking normally now you were shouting. Not quite yelling but close to it.

Just shut up why did I choose you!" That really hurt you.

"W-what?" You questioned. Mark immediately regretted saying that.

"No no baby no I didn't mean that!" He walked up to you but you ran upstairs and locked yourself in the bedroom and cried.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean that I was just angry and jealous. I'm sorry y/n please let me in..." You heard Mark start to cry. You unlocked the door and he took you into his arms. You were both crying into each other's arms.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean that." Mark said.

"It's okay Marki I understand. Now let's go to bed instead of standing here." You suggested.

"Okay baby-girl." Mark said kissing your forehead.

Short I know