47 - Runaway (3)

Y/Ns p.o.v

I had been stuck to this chair for 3 hours and my wrists and ankles were bleeding heavily. I was crying for the whole time. Dark... Well he did some things that most people wouldn't want to go through. Yes he raped me and yes he beat me. He was asleep now even though it was the middle of the day. I'm pretty sure he had protection on when he did 'the thing'. He started to stir. I whimpered I fear. Dark looked over to me.

"Y/N..." He said walking towards me.

"No please no don't. I don't want this anymore." I said turning my head in the other direction.

"Y/N look at me." He touched my face a little. I fought back his touch.

"Y/N I'm not Dark." I looked up at him and it was Mark. He was crouching down next to me. I cried heavily.

"Sorry." I said.

"I should be sorry. I shouldn't have left you, I shouldn't have let the stress get to me and I should've topped Dark from doing these things." He said sincerely.

"It's okay Mark."

"No it's not okay that was stupid of me to do that. I promise I'll make it up to you." He said. He untied me and I put my clothes back on.

Suddenly, Mark turned around and grabbed me by the neck.

"Mark no don't let Dark take over. Fight it before something bad happens again." Dark looked me straight in the eyes. Soon his eyes changed back to the brown they were before. He let go of me.

"I'm sorry Y/N." I sighed and grabbed Chica. We left the tree house and went back to our house.

I was laying down on the sofa still trying to let what Dark did to me sink in. I teared up and eventually started crying.

"Y/N." Mark said coming into the room and sitting me up.

"Look I know you're distressed and angry but you need to try and take your mind off it otherwise you won't get better." He said stroking my hair.

"It's not that easy Mark." He sighed,

"I know but you have to try." He said.

"Why always me." I cried.

"Y/N I-"

"No everything bad always affects me. I'm just a screw up why do you even love me." I ran upstairs and locked myself in the bathroom. Marks begging could be heard from the other side of the door.