38: The Mending Kiss

Updated on 28th June '19

I know I promised,' an update soon'! But I was fully packed with work. But I managed to complete this one last night. Happy Reading... :)

10 boys surrounded and I am still happily munching my salad.

"Ria, you better have good food else I am going to call John..." Andy said finally, getting way to irritated on me. "Ok, bring me food and I will have a proper lunch," I said coolly, surfing through chats on my phone. "Ria, put your phone down when having food!" It was Alex this time. I knew they were trying me irk me off intentionally but I played along and gently put down my phone. I saw Alex and Andy murmuring irritatedly and Joe chuckle a little.

"Why can't you leave us alone and go with your stupid girlfriends?" Andy angrily whispered into my ears. I roll my eyes and shook my head in no.

Ok, I get it, you guys are confused. Well, I had a small fight with Sally and I am too mad at her to have my lunch with her. So I chose to annoy my brothers, who by the way wanted to have some boys-talk, I guess with their besties. But here I am... sitting right in the middle and so they can't. Maybe I should do this more often and make them taste their own medicine.

I saw Sally coming in a fast speed which made her long pony-tail sway left and right. I hid my face under the small poly-bag of my Chitto packet. She saw me, huffed heavily and thumped both her hands hard on our table and shouted, "Ria Wilson... I had enough of you. Now come with me right now!" I wandered my eyes everywhere else but onto hers, as that would have helped me. When it comes to being dominant I guess she can surpass even Logan!

"Ria, you should go!" Alex and Andy shouted in unison with a victory smile and even Joe mouthed, please.

"Fine, but I am not talking to you," I grumbled to Sally and followed her as I saw my brothers chirping in happiness. I must find out what their secret talk is all about.

"Not there, Sally," I said as she was taking us towards the college campus, "I know for what purpose you are taking me there."

"Well... that's even better and yes you are going there. I had enough with your silly tantrums and now I am taking you to talk to Daniel and that's final. I can't flood my cellphone with any more calls and messages from your boyfriend." Sally said and continued dragging me to the college. Yeah, she is bossy and the thing she said was the reason.

Daniel kept calling me the entire day at class and sent numerous messages requesting to meet me. I ignored them all. Don't widen your eyes if you think that was wrong. Why should I be taking his calls when he never cared to return mine!

But apparently, Sally still went gaga over how I should meet him and sort out the things and mostly this was because she was pissed off with loads of calls and messages she got from Daniel to pursue me in talking to him.

We reached under the shade of a big tree and I saw Daniel standing, typing something on his cell and then I got yet another text from him 'Please Ria, just talk to me once. Plzzz.' I sighed in defeat reading that and then he saw me and stood still for a second or two. He then brisk-walked towards me, "Ria! You came!" He said with a big smile as he held my shoulders bending down to me. No, I ain't short, he is taller. Duhhhh Ria!

"Thanks, Sal! I owe you big time." Daniel said to Sally and Sally responded by dramatically shrugging her sweat off her forehead and left after bidding goodbye.

"Ree, are you alright? I was so scared to hear that Robert dared to hurt you again-" Daniel said and it looked like he was actually worried and concerned but I snapped him, "Why?"