21- Free Bird For A Night

*Saturday Morning*

I yawned and tried to stretch up my body. Umm, but why can't I? I opened my eyes slowly and found Alex and John half lying on me. "Move!!" I shouted but they were lying like a pile of dead bodies. Are they really dead?

"John, Alex, move away!!" No movement yet. I think they are really dead. I used all my body strength and pushed Alex hard. "Wo Wo woaaahhh, Ria!!!!"

Woopsy... Alex and Andy both landed on the floor, and John and Joe too were awake by now.

"Are you guys alright..?" I said while slowly crawling towards the bed end to see if they were ok.

But to my shock, Andy was still dozing off and Alex was halfway, somewhat conscious.

"Get up, you butt-heads, get up, get up, get up!!" Joe exclaimed and dropped himself on the two rodents on the floor."Oh, common guys don't fight on Saturday morning atleast..." I whined in a loud voice as the three were screaming and shouting at top of their voices, their own play fighting style.

Typical...

"Common lil Ria, let's feed ourselves something," John said and scooped me up on his back like a horse and I put my arms happily on his shoulders.

"Ria, I'll take you to night-rides for a week.." John said. "Nope." That's me.

"Ice creams every night?"

"Nope."

"You can watch movies late at night!" John said, dramatically waving his hands.

"Nah-ah."

"Ok, now this. The whole weekend... you can spend with your idiot friends and we won't even look out!" John said with his twinkling eyes. "Wow!!!" Alex and Joe said in unison and Andy coughed with a mouthful of cereal. "Nooo, I said." I said, stamping my foot on the floor.

John, Alex, Andy, and Joe were all sitting in the hall on the sofas and I was fighting them all alone. Well, there was a mini fight before. Alex and Andy and Joe fought with me and John before because we cooked pasta just for ourselves. The cats upstairs took a long time to finish their fight.

So, good food only for good people. But now a major fight was going on and as usual, I was the lone superhero fighting bad guys. The only difference in my story, I Never Get to Win. It Sucks, right? But not today...

Ok, Ok. I think it's high time I explain what's going on. Let me give you a recap for the last 15 minutes in a minute. So it all started with John getting a phone call from his friend, one of his classmates was really sick this morning and John had to stay with him in the hospital all day.

Consequence? He had to miss tonight's party.

Problem? He had to let me go alone to the party just with Alex and Andy.

Plan? Bribe me and convince me to cancel my party plan.

Result? I won't miss tonight's party for the world.

"Huh, ok Ria, I can't force you to stay at home tonight," John started with a plain voice after a while of silence, "so these are the conditions for you going to the party. No dancing around, no roaming around alone, No boozing, no fooling around, and of course no boys." John said in a go and all I could do was gape at him.

"John, that's not-!" I said, putting my hands on my hips but was snapped by Andy, "seriously, what else did you expect?"

"That's true, who am I kidding. After all, I stay with the prettiest angels in the world!!" I said with the wittiest smile over my face.

"Sarcasm huh? It won't help you much, Ria.." John said with crossed arms. "John, you pretend as if you were going to the party, you would have allowed me to have all the fun in the world." I spat at him back. I know he was given these instructions from Logan and Jack but these guys were acting like I was nine!

John caned his eyebrows at me, then sighed and got up. "Oh really, you think so? Let's go a little back. Have you really forgotten about the last senior party?" John started with a cool voice, adjusting his watch on his left hand.

I tried to interrupt but he didn't let me, "You got yourself, Logan, and Jack too into huge trouble. Not only that, have you forgotten about your own class party even, a year back? You put up a huge tantrum that you wanted to go there alone and you made mom not let us go with you. And everyone knows what happened."

I tried to stop him, "John, please..."

But he didn't, "What please? That drunk idiot guy in your class party bothered and blackmailed you to dance with him, and you came back crying and I had to handle that guy. How many more examples do you want me to point out now, huh?"

I huffed and John said and came near me, placing both his hands along my face, "You have to understand, Ria that Logan, Jack, and I have friends as well as enemies. There are guys at school who might be scared of us but very well know that you are our weak point and too vulnerable."

"And still this idiot does not understand a word, typical!" Andy commented right when John had softened a little. I felt like kicking him in his shin but the situation was not in favor of me.

"Shut up, Andy. Didn't I tell you to prepare lunch for everyone? Joe, you get ready and I'll drop you off at your friend's house and you can have your sleepover there tonight." John shot at Andy and Joe and they left and Alex too left with them to upstairs.

Soon, Joe rushed down with his small bag pack. Joe was happy but did show his apology look to me before leaving with John. I sighed in defeat and headed to my room.

Mom, dad, Logan, and Jack had reached Manhattan and they got into a residence given by our new client. Dad called us soon after they reached. The best moment was when mom came on the call.

I told her all about the ordinance I was facing but she couldn't do much as John had our responsibility and he was handling it all alone. Ugh, life was so simple with Mom and dad around!

The morning didn't go like the usual Saturday mornings. Alex and Andy were busy preparing lunch for us and I was dozing off while doing my maths homework. It was not just maths which made me mad but also Sally. Here I was thinking of my driest party ever and she was sending me the most pics of beautiful and sexy dresses she was seeing in a mall for me.

Damn.

"Ria, we have news for you," Andy said as he and Alex flung into my room in a while.

"Yes, you can come inside and what's that?" I said with the most deadly tone I could use. I was just starting to have some interest in solving that maths sum and bam... Well, whom am I kidding, maths sucks, and for the record, these guys woke me up.

"Ria, well... we too can't come to the party, and looks like you will have to go alone," Alex said with the saddest tone possible and I jumped down from my bed!

Hello my sweet friends, here come another update, not so much in content, but its a filler for the upcomings.

Please, keep commenting and voting. Luv ya all. :)