2 - Sunrise With Chaos

Edited on 31st May '19.  Happy Reading!!

"Hey Ria, lil Ria, wake up! You will be late for your school, dear."

I groaned in irritation and I wiped my eyes, I was too sleepy to even open my eyes but I knew the voice and that cheered me up.

It was my elder brother, John. He is the only one who wakes me up with so much love and patience.

"Johny, please call mom. I want to sleep for a few minutes more on her lap." I spoke with still my eyes closed but placed my head on John's lap.

"Ria, um, baby, mom is not here. But she is gonna be back from the hospital within three days." John apologized and all my sleepiness flew away in a shot.

"Oh, I am so sorry, John. How could I forget mom being in the hospital!" I was feeling so embarrassed. "How did I forget the last 2 days? I am really sorry, John." I got up and cursed my stupidity and forgetfulness.

Last two days had been the worst days for all of us. Our Sweet little family got shattered just because of me. I hurt all my brothers and my dad the most.

"It's ok, Ria." John hugged me like a baby. I felt so tiny and safe in his arms.

"It is not at all your fault. No one thinks that way. You had nothing to do with what uncle and his idiot sons, our so-called cousins did to you, to us." John did not stop soothing me and added, "Nothings gonna change. Do you understand?"

I nodded as I felt relieved by John's words.

"That's correct, Ria. Nothings gonna change!!!" I heard the voice of the most mischievous set of my brothers and before I could realize, I was choked with a blanket covered over me and my brothers started tickling me to death.

Yeah, meet my family. These were my 3 brothers, Alex, Andy and Joe. For them annoying me since the start of the day is more important than having their breakfast.

"Can't.. uh... breathe. Johhhhhnnn, save me please!!!" These were the only words I could manage between the tickling going on with a bunch of

3 heavy boys tackling me.

"Leave her alone, guys..." That's the only words John could manage to say while controlling his laughter and then he left the room!

"Guys, I-I will start crying now!!".

"First tell who's the best?" Andy sang playfully. "You, you are the best!" I said quickly.

-"Just Andy? What about me?"

-"And me, Ria?"

"Ugh! Alex, Joe and Andy, you all are the best... hahaha. Leave me now, you idiot!" I managed to speak between my laughs because of the constant tickling.

"Fine. Off you go!!" At-last my brothers got off me showing some mercy and left the room while talking about the latest video games their friends had.

So this is Wilson's family, where chaos and thrills are a part and parcel. But I am happy that my brothers did not allow anything to change, though a lot happened in the last two days.

Well, I think I must introduce myself at this point.

My name is Ria Wilson. I am in freshman year and I turned 15 years two days back. We Wilsons are a small family staying in a small town called Beaufort in the USA.

Me, my mum Sophie Wilson and my dad Harry Wilson.

And, um, 6 more brothers. They are gonna give me a hard time if they see that I placed them on the second line while introducing. The funny part, they are always ready to give me a hard time.

My eldest brother is Logan Wilson, 21. Then comes Jack Wilson at age 20. The third one is John Wilson,18. Then arrive the twins, Alex and Andy at 17. And the last among the Wilsons, Joe Wilson at age 13.

I should introduce my dad's brother too. After all, they play an important role in our family. His name is Garry Wilson, his wife Milly Wilson, and their only son Mark Wilson at age 17.
Uncle Garry's close friend died a long time ago and he brought his son Gino to our family when he was just 3 years old. Now he is 18.

My dad had a well set-up firm for clothing business with his older brother as a partner. But recently we had to shift to our new home. And there is a huge story behind it. But let's get to know all about them as we proceed.

I got down from the bed. I was already late for school, but the depressing thoughts kept coming in my mind. I missed mom so much. I really wish I could talk to her right now.

But being Logan and Jack in the house I could not even think of skipping school.

I took a shower to clear off my thoughts.

It was only yesterday that we shifted here. So, I couldn't even unpack my bags properly last night. I put on my red tank top with a random black skirt and did my hair. I stood infront of my mirror feeling all confident and happy and that was when I got startled with the sudden words.

"You won't get approval, Ria". I found Joe brooding at me while sitting on my bed.

I scoffed, "When did you enter the room, Joe? And can't you knock the door before entering? And what approval are you talking about?"

I was so angry with Joe. And the worst part... he never listened to me.

"I am the youngest at home and so I don't have to knock... at least never on your door." He said while yawning as if he was so disinterested in explaining, "And for the record, I was talking about your dress."

"I don't need your approval, Joe, so just get out!" I was so a.ngry at him and more on myself. There was one single person younger to me in this house and he has no fear of me. But on the other hand, I couldn't even have a word fight with my big brothers.

You know it's my family's 1st hand rule - You can't behave badly with your elder brothers.

"Ok I'm out. By the way, what I was talking about, you will get to know soon, lil Ria" Joe spoke and walked out of the room.

I was feeling so annoyed at this time. Why would my brothers always have to put restrictions on my clothes? Well, the rule changes from today. New house, new rules. And I started planning on different dialogues I was going to throw at my brothers.

============================================================================

Hi guys, hope you like the first interaction of Ria with her brothers. More to come in next chapters, and soon. So stay tuned. Btw, what do you think of my first chapter?

Please do like and post. It will help encourage me to write more.

Thanks, guys!!