33: The Shower Dance

Hey you guys, hola! :) I had a much needed vacation and now I'm back to my schedule. Hope you like the chapter. This chapter is more like a filler and the next one (very soon) will kick start a rising plot. So stay tuned and happy reading. :)

"So what all do you want?"

I thought for a while and said, "Chips, sandwiches, nachos, coke, chocolate bars, a bunch of them, umm yeah, chicken nuggets, cream roll-"

"Wo-wo-woah. Slow down Ree, you want to feast or you wanna open a snack shop for yourself." Alex said chuckling.

"Both." I said laughing.

"Ria, how long?" Sally, Rini and Ness cried out loud standing infront of the movie hall door and I signalled them for 2 minutes more. I was jumping so much out of excitement that I poured half of the coke on the floor.

"Easy girl. You will ruin your dress." Alex said and I mouthed sorry and still smiled shamelessly.

"So you happy?"

"VERY!!! Can I go now?" I asked impatiently.

"Yeah, but-"

"Yes, I won't booze and I will call you in the morning." I replied hurriedly.

"And?"

"I will put my phone on full volume. I know Alex!" I said giggling.

"And no boys, remember that."

"Alex... I am going for GIRLS' Night-out, duhhhh."

"Ok Ok. Take care. And-I-will-miss-you." Alex said sheepishly at the end.

"Alex?" I said chuckling.

"Nothing. Be safe and call if needed, will reach in no time." He said with a very childish and lovely smile. Its true that he and my other brothers piss me off but I do love the way they care for me, just that sometimes they overdo and I wished they did not. For instance, the news that Alex was suspected for assaulting and I was molested by Robert, the college guy, flew in hours to Logan and Jack and of course to mom and dad. It literally took hours for John to convince them that everything was fine now. Dad was furious over how Mark testified against Alex. Apparently, he had a huge fight with uncle Garry that how uncle Garry still had blind faith on his son and never showed him a right path.

It was ugly and thankfully John calmed down dad and Logan. I felt bad for John that he got everyone's scoldings and I felt equally proud that how well how took care of us when he was just 18.

But our family was proud on him for one more reason. John cracked the deal with cloth dealer and he could soon start business with Dad.. It meant that our parents could return home in next few months after they set up a good base business in Manhattan.

So as a celebration John decided outings for each one of us. Alex, Andy and Joe were going to see a basketball game, I was allowed for a movie night and night-out with my girlfriends and John had his own plans with his friends. Although my plan went through loads of approval process starting from Alex, Andy, John and then Jack. After everything happened at school, John had to give updates of my schedule to Logan and Jack everyday single day!

Alex was still listing out a  few more instructions when I saw Ray walking towards us.

"Alex!! Are you planning to just drop your sister or watch the movie too with her? Common, I and Andy are waiting for you. The game would start any moment!" I heard Ray who came in fast and spoke in similar speed.

"Hey Ray!" I said smiling.

"Hi Ria. Um... Alex, come fast. I'll be at the parking." Ray said with spending minimum time. He did save me from Robert but the fact that I tore my friendship with him on the senior party night still affected him and he continued not talking to me.