31: The Dirty Deal

I wish a merry Christmas and a very happy new year 2017 in advance to all my dear friends. I wish you all have a fantastic and prosperous new year.

Luv u all <3

Recap:

"I was just coming Andy and Tim, he just needed some notes from me and I don't have those, so I said no to him." I said and turned to Tim on the last part, clearing my intentions.

I started walking and pulled Andy and he put his arm around my shoulders as we left.

I could sense, Tim didn't leave and stood there for long. I mentally said him sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ria, you have to complete my assignment today, if you remember." Andy said and he was ignored.

"Alex, do you want to have pasta for breakfast?" I asked Alex and got no response.

"Hey, I would love pasta!" Andy chirped and I rolled my eyes.

I tried again, "Alex, how about sandwiches? I know you love them." I said with a wide, hopeful smile.

"Ria, prepare whatever you like, just don't bother me.. OK?" Alex replied.

"Alex, that's very rude! What's wrong with you man?" John shouted on Alex and Alex left the hall and marched towards his room.

"Don't feel bad Ria, I will happily have whatever you prepare." Andy said, grinning.

I felt irritated and decided to go to my room, "I'll go wake up Joe." I said.

"No need Ria. He was studying and preparing for his project yesterday for the whole night. Let him sleep and take rest for the day. I will talk to his teacher. Andy, can you give us a minute? Ria, come to the dining, I need to talk to you" John said and signalled me towards the dining.

I looked at Andy with a wary look but he assured me with a smile and closing eyes and whispered to me before leaving, "And don't worry about Alex, he is just busy chatting with Nancy, the party girl.. He'll cool down very soon."

"What's going on, Ria?" John asked as we sat down on the chairs.

"Nothing, I have to prepare breakfast for you guys, and then get ready for school."

"I am asking about you and Alex."

"Oh... Why don't you ask him?"

"Ria..."

"Nothing, he is just angry with me, we had a small fight."

"A small fight, lasting for more than two days, between you and Alex...? I don't buy that."

I remained silent and he continued, "You have to start speaking now.."

I know, I had to. Early I confessed to John, better I was off with my punishment.

"Its just-" I started but got interrupted with John's phone call.

"Hello, hey Logan! How are you man? Ya, everything's good here. Ok.. uh-ha.. Now?, but- ok ok.. I will be there as soon as possible. Bye Logan, I'll call you back." John said and cut his call and expression of wary spread across his face.

"John, what's wrong, what did Logan say?" I asked but he signaled me to give him a minute.

"Alex! Andy.." John shouted for them and they both came instantly in a minute.

"Yeah John?" They asked. "Alex, Andy you guys have to drive school yourself. Logan just called and told me about a cloth dealer here. He is new but it seems he is good and so is his team. And Logan wants me to meet him and see if we get a deal cracked with him. So I will leave now and I really hope that this works." John said with a wide smile full of confidence.