25- Meeting Another Damon

Happy Reading !!!

Sometimes I sit back alone, very rarely though to emphasis, I think God was not content enough by sending 6 angels in my life (duh), so He tagged along Mark with them. And right now he was making my life messier.

"Yes of course Mark. Are you aware of the phase 'your world is only a reflection of you...'. that holds perfectly fit for you. Tim can seem like douche bag to you because you actually seem like one." I shot back at Mark. Tim was sure not even a friend to me but Mark bullying him was enough to throw me out of my cool.

"Ooh, the best and the cleanest Wilson says that. And look you being all possessive about this nerdy guy, did I disturb you while you two were fooling around?" Mark sang in a sarcastic manner but before I could say anything, I saw Andy and Alex coming towards us.

"What's going on Ria and what the hell are you doing here Mark?" Alex said, raising his voice.

"Relax, bro, ooh I can call you bro right, my dear cousin? Well looks like your innocent lil sister is hooking up with a nerd now. Well it suits her good though, the way she's dressed." Mark said and I felt more and more embarrassed at his audacious comments.

"Just shut up you man-whore and stop talking non-sense about Ria and get a life!" Alex said and I felt good when he gave back Mark his own medicine.

"You think your sister is the perfect angel, wait till the day when she brings back to your family nothing but a pure shame. The past will repeat itself." Mark barked and John pulled me back towards the queue as the crowd was increasing beside us and some even started calling for fights.

John brought me back in the queue, 'inside the protective realm' of his friends and whispered to me "What's going Ria, I ask you to stay beside me and you fly away in the next minute and what was that Mark blabbering and why is this guy moving behind you?", he added when we saw Tim still standing behind me.

I eyed Tim to move away and explained to John that it was just Mark, messing up with me and thankfully Alex and Andy supported me.

We soon reached inside the party hall after John showed up our passes.

Honestly, I was in no mood to party now and just wanted my bed to crawl up onto. But the ambiance and music, loud enough to shatter glasses, slowly sank in us and I found my mood back.

John soon left to meet his friends, but not before revising me all his brother-safety-points atleast twice.

And then there were instructions to Andy and Alex as well. John was too senior to baby-sit me in a party so he had his 2As.

"Looks like you are stuck with us lil sis... Haha. Yoo hoo Ray!! Hey buddy, I'm coming up there!!!" Andy shouted out when he saw Ray and his other friends and flew away with "take care of her" to Alex.

"What? No! Don't leave me alone with her, come back!" Alex shouted at Andy just like Rose in Titanic when she saw the torch light on her face.

Poor Alex, he sighed looking at Andy jumping at the music bets like a maniac with his friends, who were Alex's friends too.

"Don't put up that evil smile Ria, I'm warning you!" Alex blurted out and I could not control my laughter and I got more deathly glares from him.

"Ok, I will behave like a good girl now and will tag along with you and your friends." I said with a innocent face.

"No, that's not an option." Alex said, trying to control his frustration. I knew that he would never take me to his friends in party, he allows that only when he is with her trusted friends. And this was a freaking senior party, everyone was wasted already. So he had to leave me alone. :-)