36: The Dirty Revenge

RECAP:

"Enough lads and sorry as its just Ria's day today. So Ria, tell me what you want." John said.

I made a thoughtful face when John said, "Nothing related to parties, dates or boys."

"Pfff. You removed all the options I thought of." I said making a disappointed face.

"Ria..."

"Ok ok. How about spending our evening at our favourite icecream parlour?"

"Awesome. Done! Icecream it is." John said and we all made a one minute happy dance move and ran to our rooms to get changed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Hey, my favourite kids are here. Welcome boys and my little girl." Icecream uncle, Mr Tony wholeheartedly greeted us. Last time we came here was the day before mom, dad, Jack and Logan left for Manhattan and we all 5 of us realized that now.

"Hey Tony, how are you?" Andy asked taking the menu card in his hand.

"Good as always my dears. Andy I remember your flavour very well so you can keep the menu down. Black current for the twins, butterscotch for the other two lads and chocolate fountain for the young lady."

"Woah! You are amazing Mr. Tony." Joe said and Tony ruffled his hair and he went to bring our icecreams inside another room.

"Guys, lets plan for our Saturday evening for a ball game, what's say?" Andy said excited.

"Umm, what about women's basketball match, huh?" Alex added to it and I rolled my eyes.

"Sounds good, basketball and beautiful women..." Joe said wandering his eyes.

"Ugh Joe, not you too." I said feeling annoyed.

"Its ok Ria, you too can come with us for basketball match and beautiful women..." John said and high-fived with Joe. Disgusting, irritating boys.

They kept on deciding on calling their friends for their plan and thankfully I got a call from Sally to move away from their boring discussion.

"Hey Sally, what's up?" I said.

"Ria, I have something to share, where are you now?" Sally asked in a very excited mood.

"In the icecream parlour. Tell me."

"Can you move away from your brothers, fast!"

"How do you know I am with them?"

I could feel her eyes rolling, I bit my tongue, sighed and said, "Ok, I'm coming out," and got out of shop showing Andy two minutes in sign.

"Ya, tell me now." I said as I walked on the pavement curling a small streak of my hair with my fingers.

"Ummm, should I tell you this, I don't know.." Sally said with a made up girlish tone.

I scoffed, "Sal, you call me, you make me wander alone to say something important and now this. Tell me what is this little secret of yours."

"Ok Ok, don't get so angry, Actually... umm.."

"I don't have forever, Sal.."

"Ok, I remember I told you about this boy in my English class named August?"

"Yeah that quite boy, handsome, but always nervous, one who wrote you a letter. What about him?"

"Ria, all we know about him was so wrong. Infact he is the cutest guy ever!"