23- A Hag In Orange

Happy Weekend :)

"No one's home.., come in.....," Gasps, "Alex ? !!!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who's it that you are waiting for, Ria?" Alex cooed, while he was positioned on the ground on one knee, while tying his shoe laces of his other foot.

He hasn't seen me yet. I tip toed towards back, very slowly and cautiously, and I just needed 30 more seconds to get lost to me room, FOREVER!!

"Are you ready? By the way I got some-" Wide eyes, gasps and then a blast!! "What is this? What the fuck are you wearing Ria!!" Alex raged towards me dangerously.

"Oh, this? It was just an silly dress I was trying, Alex. Its nothing. I can explain..." Words were over flowing from my mouth like fountain water and I didn't know how to stop that.

"Hey Alex.." We heard some voices, they were Alex's friends and may be Alex won't kill me infront of his friends, "I will greet them, " I said and moved towards the door.

"No. Inside, now." Alex pushed me towards the dining and leaped outside the door in dangerous speed and closed it. There were some murmurs and the door opened back in next minute.

"Alex, what's wrong? Why did you send our friends back?" Andy asked when he entered after Alex and Alex pointed at me, "because of this!" Andy turned to look to me and then froze, like for 2-3 seconds and then stromed towards me, "Ria Wilson! What are you wearing? You planned to go the party like this?" Andy roared.

"No Andy... This is just a laundry dress for me, you never saw it before? I am not ready yet for the party, and I just need 5 minutes. I will get changed and we can rush to it." I said and positioned myself to run to my room and change to a pair for most descent looking clothes ever.

Hell with the party, hell with Sally's threats and hell with my first date tonight. My heart sank a little at the last option, but nothing beats surviving my brothers' death call.

But before I could sweep to the stairs, I was dragged back and Andy sat me down roughly on the sofa.

"Where do you think you are going Ria? Do you think its a joke and we won't realize what you were upto!! Huh? Answer me!! We were out for 6 fucking hours and agreed to let you go alone to the party and this is what you planned, behind our backs?" Andy barked at me and shrunk back as close the the sofa's armrest as possible.

"I.. I am.. sorry Andy,.. Alex" I said to them, Alex was fuming with his right wrist curled into a punch mode.

"Sorry? Is that all you got. You go cheating us behind our backs wearing THIS and sorry is all you have? And who was the boy you were waiting for?" Alex shouted on me.

"There is a boy? Ria!! Tell me who is he else I am-" Andy barked and I stopped him.

"There is no boy! I swear." I said and technically I didn't lie, "I was just waiting for Sally to pick me up. I am really sorry." I whispered, which might have been faintly audible to them, my throat hurt because of the pain while I held back my tears.

"You are sorry? Now say that to John and lets call Sally too, here. I have had enough of her spoiling my baby sister. Andy call John right now!" Alex hissed.

"Guys, please don't tell to John, pleeeease. And it was my idea, Sally has nothing to do with all these." I pleaded Alex, holding his wrists.

After 15 more minutes of constant No's from them, followed by constant Pleases' from me, they finally stood quiet which meant, they accepted. Yay!! Good news at last..

I smiled a bit when Andy said, "Ok, but on one condition." "Anything..." I said with a big hopeful smile.

"What? Out of every dress I have in this house, you are choosing this for me? That's not fair" I whined. "That's only fair and you know that." Andy snapped back.

I thought that with my brothers melting up their anger, my day of embarrassment was finally coming to an end. I was so wrong...

I inhaled deep and closed by eyes to suppress my anger and finally spoke, "I showed you both every single dress of mine, which by the way were descent enough to be carried on even in a hospital. But you expect me put on this baggy old man blue trousers which belonged to Alex 4 years back, when he was like 180 pounds!!! And this baggy over sized black overcoat over this deadly orange T-shirt. You are making fashion cringing to its core! I am 15 if you have forgotten and not 50!"

"Hey, I was not 180 for God's sake, " Alex sung back like a hurt child and continued, "and yes you have to wear these if still want to go that damn party! And I am happy that you remember your age. You are still a minor and will do as we say."

"Oh common, and how did you guys come so early, you said you wont return until night." I questioned and they both giggled sheepishly.

"Well..." Andy sung while tilting his head to a side and scratching his head And I raised my eyebrows.

"What?" I folded my hands, I knew something was fishy.

"Well.. Ria, we did had to go to help out John, but it was just for 2 hours. And what we told you.. uummm.. was just a made-up" Alex said, while his hands in his pockets and eyes everywhere but not meeting mine.

"You lied!" I hissed.

"Ria..." Andy said to calm me down but I was way to fumed up to be hushed.

"Dont Ria me," I snapped back, "Till now you two were busy making me feel guilty and sorry till the last ounce left in me, when you yourself lied to me to test me out! Was that your plan, so you are happy now, huh?" I roared to them.

"Well, you failed in that." Andy said faintly and Alex shushed him up.

"Ria, I am sorry for what we did but let's admit, you did take advantage of the situation. You thought you could go to a fucking senior party for God sake, in that sluty dress, and that too all alone? You have grew up with 5 older brothers Ria, how could you be so careless and stupid?" Alex said and he and Andy could not stop controlling his giggles.

Angry mode on. I was fuming on them but they were true, what was I thinking!

"You should be happy that we are not calling John and still taking you to that party still. So now, I expect you show up some maturity and get changed soon if you wanna come with us." Alex said and he moved out of the room with Andy while Andy shut the door while leaving and that meant they were sure that I would change to those and, I did.

Honestly, I felt comfortable coming off that slutty dress but the feeling didn't lasted soon after I slipped into the new Granny outfit.

I even laughed at my own self when I looked myself at the mirror with that 1940s dress below my neck and the lavish make up I had on my face.

I quickly washed my make up, put up a light lipstick with a small strike of eye pencil, loosened up my hair and allowed it to rest down my shoulders. I felt my skull back. It was killing me with its tight grip.

I still looked like a cartoon, but a little better. Sally was going to have a heart attack.

Oh Sally, I forgot. I quickly texted her to reach to the party venue and added, "will explain later".

I came down at the hall when the guys were playing a ball, throw and catch, uugh, babies.

"I am ready guys, can we go?" I said and they both looked at me, no answers, no comments, they just stood still. "What?" I asked, getting annoyed already.

Andy looked at me and then at Alex and they held their hands together and said, "2 mins silence on passing off of the fashion."

I gaped. I ran them down and beat them playfully and we finally sat into the car and started for the party venue.