34: Proposal From The Hell

Happy Reading :)

Last night was great. I wish it could be same fun and peaceful this morning s well, only if I could sleep for 10 min without any pillow fights.

"Fuck you John! You tricked me into the last game. I got 4 Queen cards and I would have won if you DIDN'T THROW AWAY MY CARDS!" Andy roared. Smack!! He threw a pillow right onto John's face.

"Woah! Direct hit! Full points, Andy!" Joe shouted on a high pitch.

"Hey!! I did not! Alex did!" John said. Smack, again! He threw two pillows, one at Andy and one at Alex.

"John, you got only half the points! Andy ducted down and you didn't get him." Joe shrilled on a a higher pitch.

"Ughh, Joe! Stop shouting and let me sleep!" I said irritated.

"Owwww! You liar. You did that." Alex growled at Andy ofcourse ignoring me. And then he turned into a werewolf. (Haha. Don't worry this isn't a werewolf story but he growled).

"Joe, Alex stop shouting. Guys please play out and let me sleep here- AAAgghhh stop throwing the pillow on ME!" I tried to be as sweet as possible but my brothers in room had turned into apes. The loud noises were giving me headache.

"Ria, hold on. This is not a game. This is a war! Common guys, fight for your respect and pride!" Joe climbed up on my bed and started jumping over it, shaking the whole bed!

"Oh common Girls, stop fighting, get another room!" I finally roared. By the way it looks like they missed me last night so much that they all sat on my tiny bed, playing a stupid Poker game and they won't leave the room and neither let me get out.

"Ria, just go to sleep. This is a men's fight." Andy said as he pushed me back to my bed when I tried to move down.

My eyes rolled. "Yeah, playing with pillows is indeed men's fight. By the way, I WAS sleeping peacefully until you guys chose my room to play your stupid damn poker and fight with stupid pillows and then hitting me instead!" I sat up. There was no question of sleeping through this noisy 'men's fight', duh-uh.

Triiiiiiiing. The bell rang.

"Joe, go open the door." I said him angrily.

"Don't you see I am busy here. You go and open." Joe said in turn.

I huffed angrily and got down the bed. They had already ruined my sleep and now the bell ringing for loud was unbearable.

"Fine. But don't come crying to when I complain everything about you all to mom and dad. I have a big list for all of you now." I said.

My brothers spared a second or two to chuckle and then went back to their stupid pillow fight.

Triiing.

Triiiing.

"Ya, coming, COMING.." I said as I made a quick run to the door and opened it.

"Hello, Ria..."

I sipped a sudden breathe and took a step back cautiously. Infront of me standing was my uncle, uncle Garry.

The last time I saw him was when we were still staying with him in his house. And with that everything came as a flash back infront of me... his threat to send me to boarding school, my mum meeting with the accident and then images of him assaulting me, which actually led to the separation of our families and he never tried even once to make things work out between him and my dad when we left his home after that ugly fight.

"You won't invite me inside, Ria?" Uncle asked.

"I..um.." I stammered, just like when I was little and uncle shouted on me and sometimes even bashed me for every silly mistake of mine and made them a big fuss.