8 - Years of wait

Wow. 26 likes till now! Thank you guys for all your support.

We all reached home, except Andy of course. I felt bad for him. He was undergoing 4 classes of detention, specially when he was always the one with least interest in attending classes and still he could manage above average grades.
For sure he was talented and also popular with girls at school. So were my other brothers, expect Joe of course. He was not interested in flirting and all.

We found Jack sitting on the sofa, doing some paper work and I couldn't see Logan and Dad. John was still stuck with informing about today's incident to Logan, and how Logan was going to take up everything was the million dollar question.

"Hey Jack, we are back!! What are you doing?" Joe asked Jack while he climbed up on his back. Jack was always cool with Joe's mischief.

"I am calculating on our house expenses dear" Jack answered while messing up his hair childishly. "Dad being out of the firm, we have to think of savings even more." This time Jack looked at Alex and John with little more serious expression and they all nodded in unison.

I tried to pitch in, "Jack, You know, I could hel-", but Jack interrupted me in the middle with his i-dont-want-to-listen-anything look.

I really wanted to help my family and thought of joining a part time job at a near by restaurant and tried to convince my family earlier, but no one even let me finish. 

And there were loads of Wilson chaos of course.

"Do you need money?"
"You just go to school, why going to jobs at restaurant?"
"She must be having a boyfriend at the restaurant."

"Tell me his name, I will break his legs!!"

Aaaaand, it went on and on till I told them I wont.

"Where is Logan by the way?" Joe asked while looking for Logan. "He is making us some supper." Jack said.

Logan was quite moody in terms of entering into kitchen, but man, he was a damn good cook. I wish Dad would let us cook ourselves rather than feeding us his kitchen experiments.

"Hey Guys, I am making sandwiches, you guys want anything else?" Logan asked as he came out of the kitchen. He looked a hell lot cuter in mom's apron.

"I want noodles!!"

"No chicken salad pleeease"

"Logan, pasta, with lots of cheese!!"

"Tomato soup Logan.."

"So Sandwiches it is" Logan shot out and went back into the kitchen and we all burst into laughter.

We continued our chit chat and updated about Andy that he had to stay back at school for his basketball practice. We had this agreement within ourselves before that we will tell about the incident to Logan and Jack after Andy and Dad were back. Dad sure was a big savior in these kind of tensed situations.

Meanwhile Logan came back with his sandwiches. We all jumped to it to take the bigger pieces. I came and sat beside Logan to say thank you for the sandwiches and he hugged me.

I felt a little pain on my left arm when he touched me there and winced a little.

"Hey lil Ria, what happened, oh there is blood on your arm!!" Logan checked over my arm and found a little blood.

It was then that I saw a medium cut there. It must be when Gino pushed me to the wall before he went to hit Joe.

"Uummm, nothing Logan, I dont know. I must have cut it somewhere." I tried to put off the matter and then Joe opened his mouth.