6 - An Unknown Saviour

Hey guys, as promised, here is the new chapter. I'll keep posting new interesting chapters ahead. Please do share your ideas and advises by commenting on my story.

Have fun!!!!

  =====================================================================================  

"You jerk, if you can't drive your car properly then keep it in your showcase man!!"  Ya, now everyone at the school parking lot knows that we are late to school.

As usual John will shout at every single soul who would be even a micro second late to move their car.

"John, cant you park the car being a little polite?" I spoke as no one cared at John's swearing at people.
"Yeah, sure he wouldn't have to if we were not late to school because of your dressing attitude" Andy commented back at me. God knows how much effort it took me in not punching his face but thanks to Jon who interfered, "Andy, do not talk to Ria that way!! Now hurry up, we are late already."

Meanwhile, Alex texted Jack that we reached school. I don't understand why Logan has to be so concerned for us all the time.

"Hey Ria, I missed you!!" I turned back and saw my best preschool friend Sally. She waved me in a yellow sun dress. How much I wish I could wear anything that I wanted. "Hey Sally, I missed you too", I said and hugged her.

I was relieved to see her. I had so many things pondering in my mind and I wanted to share everything with her.

We checked our classes and thankfully I and Sally have English as first-class together and all my brothers had drama class, so no study for them. So lucky.

Alex insisted to come with me to the locker but I shooed him away. Why do they treat me like a 5-year-old?

I started narrating everything that happened at my uncle's house to Sally and I had to calm her down every now and then. Mark and Gino too studied at this same school and the expressions on Sally's face felt like she was going to kill them right now.

It was hard for me to convince Andy and Alex too and even Joe. I didn't want to cause more restrains on uncle and dad's relation.

We were still talking while we walked to our book lockers. 

"I wish I did not have to see your face at school just like at home, I cant tell how peaceful the home is without you."

I heard and recognized Gino's voice from behind. I felt so irritated to even see his face and so was Sally. "Good news Gino, even we are not interested to listen to your boring emotions. So why don't you put a tape on your mouth." Sally replied back immediately, for which I was thankful.

"Don't you speak to me like that, Sally! You have no idea what I -"

"Shut up Gino and just go away." I interrupted Gino, I could not let him hurt Sally, never. "You dared to threaten ME, Ria?" Gino walked towards us with an angry gaze.

 "You little piece of... AAAgghhh" Gino made a loud cry suddenly and stumbled to the wall for support.

He was punched by Joe from behind. I ran to Joe. I had no idea he would have come here and I was equally happy that he came.

But I was now getting scared. Gino got up and looked like he was reading himself with a full force back on Joe. Andy or Alex, even being a year younger, would have been much strong for Gino, but Joe was no match to Gino.

I place myself between Joe and Gino. I didn't know what else to do. There were no students here as the classes had started already. Joe was trying to pull me behind but Sally stopped him. "Gino, just leave. Joe is much younger than you. And if you try anything stupid I am gonna call Logan."

This was the only trump card I could use right now and looked like it was working.

I saw a line of worry on Gino's face as he heard Logan's name. I sighed in relief but I wish Joe had some brain in his head. He poked Gino while he was leaving. "Where are you going Gino, too scared of Logan, huh?" And that took all for Gino to turn back to us.

I and Sally eyed Joe and try to push him to run off but it was too late. Gino pushed me away and launched a hard punch on Joe.

I had my breath stopped at the sight and closed my eyes in fear. I thought of calling Jack and swore on myself not to do that any time sooner.

But Gino's punch never landed on Joe. He was stopped by a hand in the middle. But it was not of any of my brothers'.

He was someone I saw for the very first time.

  =====================================================================================

Did you like it? Let me know if you want any plots for the characters!!